• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walls of steel today.... Thank you!!

So, we went to Walls of Steel today.. I really sucked bad my first few stages, but with guidance from Jim, and John I ended on a good note.. I seem to get stage fright, and revert to bad habits.. Thank you guys for being so great. I haven't been shooting for very long, so I know I need work, and I appreciate the time and patience. Because of people like you guys, I love the sport, and come back day after day regardless of my skill.. Thank you!![smile]

So, we went to Walls of Steel today.. I really sucked bad my first few stages, but with guidance from Jim, and John I ended on a good note.. I seem to get stage fright, and revert to bad habits.. Thank you guys for being so great. I haven't been shooting for very long, so I know I need work, and I appreciate the time and patience. Because of people like you guys, I love the sport, and come back day after day regardless of my skill.. Thank you!![smile]
You did well, so did that funny looking guy you brought with you.[grin]

Respectfully,
jkelly

JIM AND THE CREW FROM WALLUM LAKE SURE KNOW HOW TO TREAT THERE SHOOTERS ...HOPE EVERYONE PASSES ON THE GOOD WORD ....THANKS FOR A GREAT SHOOT

The crew at Wallum Lake always does a great job!

JKelly,
I'll be shooting Sunday morning, hopefully I'll see you then.

-Cuz.

JKelly,
I'll be shooting Sunday morning, hopefully I'll see you then.

-Cuz.
Bob, Jim and crew have put on a couple of nice shoots, I'm glad to help on this years version of the WOS. I'm not scheduled to SO on Sunday, I may try to shoot if I have the ammo. Either way good luck!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Good Match

Jim and crew did fine job. Nicely done. My first trip and surely will go again. Good stages, good staff, good squad = FUN!.

We brought down a whole bunch and enjoyed an absolutely terrific event. The Wallum Lake crew are great people and the stages were a blast. This an awesome shoot and also a very good match to get you back into your critical fundamentals. Great job Guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom