• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walls of Steel 2015

Just a reminder to get your entry forms in to me by July 20 in order to receive a free shirt with your entry.
You can still register for the match after July 20 but you will not get a free shirt.

Jim

I take it that you are not talking about the event scheduled for July 19th. I plan on attending on the 19th so if I can find out the date for the event you are holding that requires an entry form by the 20th (and it works for my schedule) can I register on the 19th?
Thanks,
Rockyboy

I take it that you are not talking about the event scheduled for July 19th. I plan on attending on the 19th so if I can find out the date for the event you are holding that requires an entry form by the 20th (and it works for my schedule) can I register on the 19th?
Thanks,
Rockyboy

Nope. 19th is a pro-am match. See here for the walls of steel match. http://www.wallsofsteel.com/

Right club, different event.

Rocky, if you are shooting the Pro Am style match on the 19th, this Sunday, then you can most certainly sign up then for the main Walls of Steel match to be held August 21 - 23.

Jim

The 9th annual Walls of Steel match is just four weeks away and we still have a few slots open so get your entries in.

I'm very proud to announce that we have added Smith & Wesson as a sponsor and they are very generously donating three guns to be raffled off to registered shooters. So, along with our match sponsor, Guns and Gear, that's a total of five guns that will be going to registered shooters this year and we still have requests out to other gun manufacturers for more bling. That means that we might have even more cool stuff to give out to you guys and gals courtesy of our sponsors.

Again, get your entry forms in now so we can squad you and get you entered to win.

Great job Jim. Can't wait for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who's getting excited to shoot WOS tomorrow? I know I am. It may be a little wet, but my Glock runs regardless of the weather. Of course, I'm not as good in the rain, but who cares, it will be fun no matter what.

-Cuz

Wow, what a match today. Many thanks to Jim and his crew for putting on the best Walls of Steel match yet! The targets were tough, but it was a ton of fun. And I don't know how he rigged the weather, but he did. My son and I were prepared to shoot in serious thunderstorms, and it poured on our way up there, but not a drop came down while shooting, and we ended up shooting the last 2 stages in bright sunshine. Way to go Jim. I hope the afternoon squad has the same luck.

- Cuz

Great time today! Thank you to all who helped organized this event! I had a great start for my bday today

Today's match was another stellar execution by Jim and the staff of WoS. This was the most challenging WoS to date and ran like a the well-oil machine we've come to expect. It's over almost too fast.

No, Doc. You have to count to 9 first, then to 10 thereafter (unless, of course, you screwed up - then all bets are off) so I'm told. [rofl]

HTH,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Great walls again Jim and crew . Takes a lot to make it all happen there is a great team and you guys get the job done . We got lucky with being able to stay dry so that was a bonus. Good stage design I know it's hard to keep it fresh and with the addition of the swingers it was challenging . Thanks for another great match

thanks to jim and the WOS crew great match very well ran as allways great weather and good people couldnt ask for a better week end !!!!

Jim and the walls crew,
Thanks for a great day of shooting with the best people in the sport. I can't believe that it's been 9 years that I first met you and a lot of your crew in a little shoot in PA. (PSA). It seems like yesterday you were telling me about this idea you had about " The Walls Of Steel ". Even if we shot steel targets set on logs cut from the clearing of the pits it was a great time. Thanks for your time.

Jim and the walls crew,
Thanks for a great day of shooting with the best people in the sport. I can't believe that it's been 9 years that I first met you and a lot of your crew in a little shoot in PA. (PSA). It seems like yesterday you were telling me about this idea you had about " The Walls Of Steel ". Even if we shot steel targets set on logs cut from the clearing of the pits it was a great time. Thanks for your time.

OMG !!! I forgot about the logs [smile]

Another great WoS Jim and crew,

now where are those results !!

OMG !!! I forgot about the logs [smile]

Another great WoS Jim and crew,

now where are those results !!

I'm working on them Dave. Had 282 guns and need to do the scores manually and don't want to screw it up. Not to mention the side matches. They're almost done and should be up tomorrow at the latest.

The final results for the 2015 Walls of Steel match have been posted to the website under the results tab.

Congratulations to all of this year's winners and thanks to all that came out to the match.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom