"Walls of Steel" 2009

I'm trying to figure out why I am in the last spot, when someone 2 spots ahead of me, had longer times.. Not that I mind coming in last, I did have issues, but if I win last place, I want it to be true..[wink]

Wow honey -- you done good![wink]

Tanx Donna! [coffee]

I had a lot of fun at this match. I wish I did a little better with my open pistol but it just didn't want to run with PMD's magazines. I had a jam with it on 5 of 6 stages.

I was suprised there were not more shooters in the shotgun side match. It is always so much fun to blast away with the big boom sticks! The Saiga did better on it's maiden voyage than the trusty old 11-87P did. [thinking]

Now I am looking forward to shooting steel again all winter (oh.... and of course USPSA at BGRA [wink])

Tanx Donna! [coffee]

I had a lot of fun at this match. I wish I did a little better with my open pistol but it just didn't want to run with PMD's magazines. I had a jam with it on 5 of 6 stages.

I was suprised there were not more shooters in the shotgun side match. It is always so much fun to blast away with the big boom sticks! The Saiga did better on it's maiden voyage than the trusty old 11-87P did. [thinking]

Now I am looking forward to shooting steel again all winter (oh.... and of course USPSA at BGRA [wink])

You shooting open now? [smile]

You shooting open now? [smile]

Only on steel games or bowling pins.

I couldn't keep up with all you guys shooting open in the "big game." Although, I am supposed to swap equipment with noidlight at one of these matches... [devil2] [pot] [devil2]

You know the old saying... if the heat is to much stay out of the kitchen. [laugh]

I'll stick with limited!

Revolver will be my next adventure. [banana]

Last edited:
Only on steel games or bowling pins.

I couldn't keep up with all you guys shooting open in the "big game." Although, I am supposed to swap equipment with noidlight at one of these matches... [devil2] [pot] [devil2]

You know the old saying... if the heat is to much stay out of the kitchen. [laugh]

I'll stick with limited!

Revolver will be my next adventure. [banana]

I dunno, I think you would do well!!!

REVOLVER? You are going the wrong way. Supposed to reload LESS not MORE[smile]

Matt,
The heck with Open....Single Stack! Maybe Production...

Nevermind Single Stack, I don't need anymore competition. First Ariel then Johnny S. now you. I'll never get to the top of the division. Although competing against much better shooters may help me improve my skills.

Nevermind Single Stack, I don't need anymore competition. First Ariel then Johnny S. now you. I'll never get to the top of the division. Although competing against much better shooters may help me improve my skills.

Bill, you think their youth and the fact they practice may make a difference?[smile]
Besides, I started with what is now a Single Stack division gun.... Not cap and ball as some may think.

Back
Top Bottom