Wallingford Man Admits Possession of Unregistered Firearms

According to court documents and statements made in court, on January 24, 2020, federal law enforcement agents executed a search warrant at RAPHEAL DANCER’s Wallingford residence and found several firearms regulated under the NFA, and which were not registered to Dancer in the NFTR. The firearms included a short-barrel rifle, nine silencers and three “Glock conversion devices.” The conversion devices are designed to convert a semiautomatic pistol into a fully automatic weapon, and qualify as “machineguns” as the NFA defines the term. Dancer pleaded guilty to one count of possessing unregistered NFA firearms, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years. Dancer, 38, of Wallingford, is released on a $100,000 bond pending sentencing, which is not scheduled.

I have a problem when some dude with a bunch of toys, not using them for felonies, might go up the river for 10 years when rapists and murderers get hugs in places like this (MA).

I have a problem when some dude with a bunch of toys, not using them for felonies, might go up the river for 10 years when rapists and murderers get hugs in places like this (MA).
Maybe we should add an R to the agency.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Fireamrs, Explosives and Rape.

Maybe Rapists will get 10+ years.

$4,000 goal​
Team fundraiser​
Rapheal Dancer and Patryk Bogusz are organizing this fundraiser.​
I’m raising a challenge to trump supporters to help me vinyl wrap​
my entire car as a Trump billboard with a blue line American flag​
hood in support of the good law enforcement out there that​
deserve our support because someone needs to show we are not​
against them and to work hard to not have Kamala Harris as​
president and see our beautiful country go through more bullshit​
than even now !!!!!​
Be the first to help​
Your early support will go a long way and​
help inspire others to donate.​
Fundraising team: Keep Kamila out (2)​
Rapheal Dancer​
Organizer​
Wallingford, CT​
Patryk Bogusz​
Team member

51250348_160022046148543_r.jpeg

=====

OpenCorporates - The Open Database Of The Corporate World
Company Number: 1359158​
Incorporation Date: 17 September 2020 (3 months ago)​
Company Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company​
Jurisdiction: Connecticut (US)​
Registered Address​
306 HIGHLAND AVE, WALLINGFORD, CT, 06492, USA​
United States​
Agent Name: LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC​
Agent Address:​
30 OLD KINGS HIGHWAY SOUTH, 1ST FLOOR​
SUITE 202, DARIEN, CT, 06820​
Directors / Officers:​
LEGALINC CORPORATE SERVICES INC, agent​
RAPHEAL DANCER, member​

If he had been an illegal, the judge would have instructed the bailiff to sneak him out of a locked door in the basement.

This is the strategy. Make up a billion crimes through a hundred million lawrs and then target political opponents and make examples of a few to scare the rest into compliance.

Two-tiered justice system. That is where we are. If one ever had any doubts all you would have to do is look at how Killary and Biden family have been treated vs someone like Roger Stone (Swatted) and Gen Flynn.

As Stalin's Chief of Police Beria said, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime." I think that Maura Healey is his grand neice.

Back
Top Bottom