Wal Mart Shooter in VA

MassPete

NES Member
Here we go again.... edited.. Dupe..... (Late to the Party) Someone posted in the OFF TOPIC Section....

Last edited:
This will dissappear soon no AR involved and no white right wing shooter
However they are already blaming the Republicans for this shooting

So, the shooter buys a gun like the day before and leaves a death note. He indeed blames his co-workers for telling him he had all the makings of a serial killer.....

Again, as they say, you can't make this shit up.

Another mentally ill paranoid loner with no friends, article says he blocked out camera on phone so govt. couldn't spy on him.

Yeah, and?
It’s not paranoid to block your camera. Back when America Online was a thing we were able to access other peoples cameras.. And that was before there is literally a camera on everything, If I could do it when I was 11 years old. Imagine what’s going on today.

I don’t even bother because I don’t care.
All you’re gonna see is a thick cock.

Another mentally ill paranoid loner with no friends, article says he blocked out camera on phone so govt. couldn't spy on him.
Well he and his victims are dead now, so what ever happend between them no one know.
Am a low pay worker, working in lowpay jobs is like working in the county jail, most people in those place are low life shit heads, if given 1/2 a chance to steal from ya or attack you for fun they will do it,i seen it all. They probally push this mentally ill kid over the edge, he did not deal with problems properly.now all of us gun owers, and their love ones have to pay 4 this.

I just bought a very good web cam for some classes I'm going to be teaching. It comes with a sliding cover that goes over the lens. It's well known that hackers (no just the government) can get into a computer and take control of the camera and microphone. Hackers have done that to check out houses and businesses before burglaries.

Anything that is connected to the internet can be hacked if it's not secured properly. I always change the default password on anything I use that is connected.

Back
Top Bottom