• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wal-Mart bonehead

Okay....this is getting a bit old here. I'm an instructor - my job is to educate the uninformed. WE as gun owners are responsible for presenting ourselves to the public in a way that doesn't make us look like a bunch of back woods bubbas or ignorant individuals. The Brady bunch tries to do that. Rosenthal tries to do that and numerous others do their best to accomplish that.

The last thing we need in an open forum is to make fun of those people WHO DON'T KNOW. I'm not talking about the stupid comments made - i.e. bank robbery. I'm talking about the people who have no clue as to what caliber the ammo is used for because they know ziltch about guns.

In doing that your making the Brady's work a crap load easier. Enough.

Alright....

So im a little offended here, being a Wal*Mart employee who sells ammo. First of all I am working my way through college. I don't pretend to know anything i don't in fact i often ask questions. In case you didn't notice, there is a massive ammo shortage, its not just Wal*mart. No need to get your panty's in a bunch.

Well I'm almost done college now and ill be laughing when "this stupid wal*mart employee" is your boss.

I'd simply reply that no, I did not pick them out of your bank robbing ammo section.

Aww hell, I can't even find ammo in the Bank Robbin' section of my local Wal Mart anymore. Sometimes it's in the Sporting Goods section but ever since they stopped selling 20MM depleted uranium shells I've pretty much had to just rob and pillage with whatever's available at the time. It's disgraceful, actually.

Everyone pissing and whining about walmart people isnt bitter?

no, its not a reason to be really.

i think walmart employees in danvers are great. the only "problem" i have with the store is its very hard to find a employee with a key to the case.

Well I'm almost done college now and ill be laughing when "this stupid wal*mart employee" is your boss.

Take a gander at whose demographics have one of the highest unemployment rates in the country.

PS, it is not middle aged guys like me. [laugh]

Never had an issue with Walmart employees and the gun counter....in fact I just scored 6 box's of 9mm Federal for about $8 a box.,. The clerk was very friendly :) Its the individual not the store that has problems

So im a little offended here, being a Wal*Mart employee who sells ammo. First of all I am working my way through college. I don't pretend to know anything i don't in fact i often ask questions. In case you didn't notice, there is a massive ammo shortage, its not just Wal*mart. No need to get your panty's in a bunch.

Since your almost done with college I would hope that you had learned that the job market pretty much sucks for college graduates and your best chance of being a boss is at Wal*mart. Just keep your nose to the grindstone and in 10 years or so you might actually become the night manager and not be wandering around looking for the keys to the ammo case.

First I'd like to say congrats on almost being through w/school & having a job.
If you can deal with low pay & no benefits,work at walmart. Its better then nothing especially if you are a college student or have lil' mouths to feed.
Walmart added 33,000 jobs last year and has no problem finding perspective emplyoees'
As the largest private employer in the country they are however part of the unemployment problem,by offering low pay & no benifits it leaves tens of thousands of ther staff in need of Govt. assistence

Stay in school ,get your degree some day you'll be somebody's boss!!
Not an endensured servent of WM

another reason I'm not a fan
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bd371350-0f2c-11de-ba10-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1

Back
Top Bottom