• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wal-mart ammo nearly 50% off.

So, now that the shelves are empty, what are YOU going to do...?

Buy from Target Sports USA?
Buy from a Local Gun Store?
Buy the equipment, components, manuals, training from EddieCoyle and roll your own?
Whine that all the cheap ammo is gone...?

Whichever you chose...don't become complacent. Get Going!

uncle-sam.jpg

So, now that the shelves are empty, what are YOU going to do...?
Buy from Target Sports USA?
Nope. I cannot justify the membership fee or, alternatively, the shipping costs. [crying]
Buy from a Local Gun Store?
Yes! I'm lucky to have a pretty darn good local source. [thumbsup]
Buy the equipment, components, manuals, training from EddieCoyle and roll your own?
Nope. Been there, done that. Makes sense for some, but not for me. [thinking]
Whine that all the cheap ammo is gone...?
Yes! Absolutely! [rockon] Damn, that was a good sale! [laugh]
Whichever you chose...don't become complacent. Get Going!
I made the mistake of (semi-)complacency once. [thinking] Once. [hmmm] Never going to happen again. [mg]

Was at hadley walmart today. Only a few boxes of pistol ammo left: a little .38 for .15/rd, and some .45 aluminum case for .15/rd. Also some .32 and .380 and .40.

The only evil rifle round left was .308. The tula was marked down to 5$/ box, but the winchester 7.62 nato wasnt evil enough to warrant clearance status.

Note: did not purchase ammo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cImgeKs_DYE

Cliff notes version: Some of the walmart stores may have already packed their shit up and put it in the back. My suspicion is there's walmart employees probably holding shit back for
hoarders.... so if someone wants to be a little persistent and inquisitve, you might be able to "get stuff in the back..."

This dude said the lady was "shaking" almost smells like she thought she was going to get caught hoarding shit for a friend or something. (this is just rampant speculation on my part but
who knows, is certainly plausible given the shit we've seen from shitlaw before).

-Mike

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cImgeKs_DYE

Cliff notes version: Some of the walmart stores may have already packed their shit up and put it in the back. My suspicion is there's walmart employees probably holding shit back for
hoarders.... so if someone wants to be a little persistent and inquisitve, you might be able to "get stuff in the back..."

This dude said the lady was "shaking" almost smells like she thought she was going to get caught hoarding shit for a friend or something. (this is just rampant speculation on my part but
who knows, is certainly plausible given the shit we've seen from shitlaw before).

-Mike

"I got mine"

Swing and a miss! They don’t even have slugs for me to replenish what I just shot. FML. At least contact solution is cheap here... 🙄

Price on contact solution? Need to stock up !

Clear Care Hyroglide twin pack of 12 fl. oz. bottles was $16.96 or just a shade over .70/oz and it comes with a new lens case!! Jackpot baby! Ya'll can keep your cheap ammo! Unless, unless you don't want to... then I'm open to discussion.

Clear Care Hyroglide twin pack of 12 fl. oz. bottles was $16.96 or just a shade over .70/oz and it comes with a new lens case!! Jackpot baby! Ya'll can keep your cheap ammo! Unless, unless you don't want to... then I'm open to discussion.

I'll be replying with my haul. Full on optical neckbeard status!

I was out and about today, so I thought I'd stop by the Hudson NH and Amherst NH stores to see if there had been any "restock" of any kind.

Hudson:

IMG-0935.jpg

Amherst:

IMG-0936.jpg

That's .32ACP on the 4th shelf. $.13/rd. I guess all those guys that bought the surplus Model 81 they're importing can make out, but that's about it.

Anyone else have an update?

Last I looked at the engines most of the local walmarts were blown clean of any decent rifle ammo, but there was still some 9mm here and there, but a lot of stores I checked were blown
clean completely of any of the SKUs that I thought were on sale. The time to hit this was when the thread was posted, not now. [laugh]

-Mike

I wonder what the local P.D.'s are going to do with all that donated WWB .32ACP... [rofl2]

"Congratulations Massachusetts Police Academy Graduates of 2019"
"Your departments, due to a sizeable donation of ammunition from a National Retailer, will be issuing new criminal-friendly and non-violent firearms..."

"Please don't lose them."

hqdefault.jpg

I have a tiny .32 that I bought only because it was tiny and cheap. I even forgot I had it until you guys mentioned .32 on this thread. .

But I'm not sure if I should step in that third world sh*thole to buy ammo.

Just went to the Danvers Walmart. No 223 to speak of.
BUT I did clean them out of the (4) 250 round packs of Rem UMC 38 spl at $35 each and 18 40 round boxes of Tula x39 at $5 each.
The 38s are for my buddy as I reload that caliber.
They are definitely restocking as this was not here the last time. I asked 2 employees if there’s more out back and they said no this is all they have....doubt it

I’m usually a golden tiger fanboy but at $.13 per round it’s a no brainer. I don’t think my AK-47 or SKS will know the difference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom