Wal-mart ammo nearly 50% off.

Stopped by Wally World looking for oil and filter and passed by the cabinets in sporting goods. Pissed me off and left. Next ban scare and this place won't be an option for non-rape commodity 9mm, etc plinking across the USA.

Big win for the Anti2A bloomturd crowd and now McMillan joined the fold. Not much blowback? Cuz they ain't bothering to shop there anymore. WM can KMA.

Walmart CEO on Blowback from Customers after Halting Ammo Sales: 'A little bit. But not much'

Stopped by Wally World looking for oil and filter and passed by the cabinets in sporting goods. Pissed me off and left. Next ban scare and this place won't be an option for non-rape commodity 9mm, etc plinking across the USA.
No, it won't. Walmart kept me shooting during the great post-Newtown ammo crisis and I thank them for that. But now (hopefully) we are all much better prepared for the next severe ammo shortage whenever it might come. With production and imports currently way up, it could be a long time away. I think the CEO of Walmart knows that. If one does feel the need to go do some anti-2A virtue signaling and dedicate more space in their stores to cheap Chinese crap, what better time than now? [thinking]

Last edited:
Anyone burn through their highly discounted Walmart ammo yet? I’ve only got about 500 rounds left of the 223/556 and probably the same for x39.

Anyone burn through their highly discounted Walmart ammo yet? I’ve only got about 500 rounds left of the 223/556 and probably the same for x39.
I had no idea when I wrote them just how much my words from January would foretell the insanity that was quickly coming at us . [thinking]

EJFudd said:
"Walmart kept me shooting during the great post-Newtown ammo crisis and I thank them for that. But now (hopefully) we are all much better prepared for the next severe ammo shortage whenever it might come."

But to answer your question, my Walmart Evil Ammo Sell-Off Stash is still fully intact. [thumbsup]

I still have some 9mm left, in hindsight, I was stupid, I should have bought ever caliber I planned on owning, not what I owned at the time and I only bought ‘some’ of the ammo they had, I should have bought more...

I still have some 9mm left, in hindsight, I was stupid, I should have bought ever caliber I planned on owning, not what I owned at the time and I only bought ‘some’ of the ammo they had, I should have bought more...
That's what the good wife said when I came home after leaving some there for others... WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP??? 😧

Back
Top Bottom