Waiting Game :-(

So, I have another thread about my 1911 purchase I've been waiting on for about a month, finally got my AR lower and ordered the upper parts, I have 420 rds of .45 and 60 rds of .223 and nothing to shoot them in yet.

Anybody else have this problem? Get everything prepared and you're still waiting around for the gun to shoot?

So, I have another thread about my 1911 purchase I've been waiting on for about a month, finally got my AR lower and ordered the upper parts, I have 420 rds of .45 and 60 rds of .223 and nothing to shoot them in yet.

Anybody else have this problem? Get everything prepared and you're still waiting around for the gun to shoot?

yep, i got rounds for the gunpowder pig, rounds that i don't have a gun for. they are for other peoples guns. [smile] i am also in the process of buying an sks from another board member and have some rounds for that. I also have handgun rounds for my handguns and until my name comes up (1 to 2 year waiting list) at the club i want to join they sit unused. [sad2]

Yup, I've been buying .223 for weeks as I decided to finally buy an AR-15. Just got the AR yesterday, going to go shoot all the .223 I've been buying tomorrow! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom