• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

waiting for green!

Hi guys
sent in my check on Monday and just waiting for the green. I live in Sunapee, NH and am
getting back into shooting after a loooong time away. Mainly interested in F class and any other competitions
that I can shoot a large heavy scoped rifle. Savage F/TR .308. I am shooting groups of .40" at 100yards and 1.2" at 300 yds
right now. Hoping to tighten the 300 up to sub .75" with a little more bench time.

Going to try and enter a few matches in NH and ME this year and see how I do.

I have been reading the forums for a while now and have already learned a lot from the guys here.
Thanks!!

Looking forward to corresponding

SY

Welcome to both of you! This will definitely be money well spent. [cheers]

Be sure to make it to some of our member shoots after you turn green and meet some NESers, it's always a good time

Welcome to the both of you. The site is a wealth of information - enjoy!

i have been on the site here for a year and finally sent my check last friday as well, I belong to braintree club. Just curious whats the usual procedure when you go green? Do they send you a message confirming you or does all of a sudden your profile say your a member? Love this site :)

i have been on the site here for a year and finally sent my check last friday as well, I belong to braintree club. Just curious whats the usual procedure when you go green? Do they send you a message confirming you or does all of a sudden your profile say your a member? Love this site :)

I don't think I've ever sent in a physical check, I normally do it online and "green" status is always almost instantaneous. As soon as the check clears, your profile should be given its member status.

Back
Top Bottom