• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wachusetts on Sunday

This past Sunday would have been 10Ghz up+.

The Sept VHF Contest was a couple weekends ago.

UJay

I have no idea how this young lady is financially able to spend her life roaming the globe operating her amateur radio station from remote places. But here's your not guilty blonde operator.
I would venture to guess it is a lot easier for an attractive young lady to get financial support from simps ham operators than it would be for a middle aged guy with a scraggly haircut and a pot belly in a grease stained wife beater

I would venture to guess it is a lot easier for an attractive young lady to get financial support from simps ham operators than it would be for a middle aged guy with a scraggly haircut and a pot belly in a grease stained wife beater
Since it is Russia, the gov't may be subsidizing her for PR purposes.

Attachments

• YL Raisa.jpeg
    YL Raisa.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
I was hoping to get to the top of Pack Monadnock during the VHF/UHF contest a few weeks ago but most of my stuff ended up (accidentally) at my new place in Missouri. I had my IC-706 (original) that I could've used on six and two meters but alas, no good antennas. There's not a lot of hill-topping in Southern MO.

Back
Top Bottom