• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WA - Man Shoots & Kills Armed Intruder (Girlfriend's Ex)

43-year-old Sean M. Parsons had been served a no-contact order several hours prior to the shooting, but that didn't stop him from taking a shotgun and a pistol to Doug Snarski's Honeymoon Bay home to confront his ex-girlfriend and Snarski.

Early Sunday morning around 1 a.m. Parsons slipped into the couple's home, when he started calling out to the couple.

"All of a sudden we heard his voice down here saying 'Where are you? Come out' and that's when she said that's him. She recognized his voice," Snarski said.

So he grabbed his revolved and stood at the top of the stairs while Parsons detailed his intentions to kill him and his girlfriend.

"He goes 'Nobody's getting out of here alive. I got 24 rounds for my shotgun, I plan using them all,'" he said. "I tried to talk him down, just leave, don't worry about it, it'll be OK but he was on a mission to kill,".

At that point Parsons fired a pair of shotgun blasts at Snarski, peppering the top of the stairwell with buckshot...

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...ther-me-or-him/-/101214/13387596/-/2dfo8az/-/

The attacker verbalized his intent to massacre the couple.

The would be victim then tries to talk him down?

Back
Top Bottom