• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WA-Armed Robber With Fake Gun Meets Armed Citizen With Real Gun

it’s amazing at such close range someone can be shot multiple times and live.

I wonder if the dumbass will take some time with his thoughts while laid up to reconsider his path in life .
Nah , who am I kidding .

Every time I sell a gun on armslist and I have to go into the Wu or Lowell this is my first thought on how the sale is going to go down.

In other news though, hope this guy poops into a bag for the rest of his life.

I guess he never saw 'Snatch'...

View attachment 273977

YESS!!!!! That was my first thought. It was on again last night on the Encore various-channel-network. I love that flick. I love Vinnie Jones. I REALLY love (not in that movie) Mark Strong. (Who made his bones in another Guy Ritchie flick: Revolver.)

Gosh that's a great movie. Even Dennis Farina is funny in it as the Jewish NY Wiseguy. Basically played the same role as in Midnight Run and it was totally perfect and not-in-character to the guy he was supposed to be. LOL

The 3 black guys - ROFL!!! And of course, the honorable C-word, Bricktop.

YESS!!!!! That was my first thought. It was on again last night on the Encore various-channel-network. I love that flick. I love Vinnie Jones. I REALLY love (not in that movie) Mark Strong. (Who made his bones in another Guy Ritchie flick: Revolver.)

Gosh that's a great movie. Even Dennis Farina is funny in it as the Jewish NY Wiseguy. Basically played the same role as in Midnight Run and it was totally perfect and not-in-character to the guy he was supposed to be. LOL

The 3 black guys - ROFL!!! And of course, the honorable C-word, Bricktop.

It's one of my top 3 most quotable movies, annoyed the GF when she watched it with me and I'd repeat a line
before the character did.

Yes, this is mega dupe, but still.... best fake guns ever... [rofl]

"mine is real"

It's one of my top 3 most quotable movies, annoyed the GF when she watched it with me and I'd repeat a line
before the character did.

B. . . cuz he dodges bullets, Avi.

(Jones was great playing the same guy as the Missile Suppository bad guy in Swordfish. LOL)

It might be Brad Pitt's best movie.

Back
Top Bottom