• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vuurwapen Blog video on gun store employees.

I think he hits the nail on the head. (slight work warning for language)

[video=youtube_share;oZY3UuPtcrs]http://youtu.be/oZY3UuPtcrs[/video]

I usually have a pretty high tolerance for gun store jackassery, but you would be amazed at the number of shops that can figure out how to get it wrong.

No shop is perfect, but at least they can be courteous to the customer, or pretend to be at least. Some shops "blow hot and cold" some are good in this regard, and others are terrible (eg, the gun room, powderhorn) where they might as well just hurl a fresh elephant turd through the door at you when you walk in, and get it over with.

-Mike

I ran into that at KTP totally rude douche behind the counter as I asked for help he basically refused for no reason. The other guy next to him just came over to me nicely and asked if I needed any help whilst he glared at the other counter jockey as if to say what a douche..

unfortunately three out of 4 stores i shopped at is exactly like that.
only one place i feel like I'm a valuable customer is northeast trading co.
needless to say the rest i will not have business with again.

unfortunately three out of 4 stores i shopped at is exactly like that.
only one place i feel like I'm a valuable customer is northeast trading co.

Yeah, NET is fine, as long as you don't forget that Ted is picking up the phone and calling the AG's office when you start talking about where you just happened to find a post-98 Glock at one of his competitor's gun shops... [laugh]

-Mike

Yeah, NET is fine, as long as you don't forget that Ted is picking up the phone and calling the AG's office when you start talking about where you just happened to find a post-98 Glock at one of his competitor's gun shops... [laugh]

-Mike

rat2.jpg

I recently overheard a conversation while at the NES summit by an employye of a gun store I frequent. A customer asked him about mag loaders. he told the "customer" he mans up and doesn't use them. I've also seen the attitude when I have asked questions at times. Dicks are everywhere.

I've had less than steller customer service even at some of those most "well respected" gun shops in the state. Some people just do not belong in customer service.

Mike

The Blogger hit the nail squarely on the head here. As a shop owner, I am always pleased to see someone come into my shop because quite frankly, they are the reason the shop is there! Our customers are our number 1 priority, and everything we do and say at PAW is to that end.

I recently overheard a conversation while at the NES summit by an employye of a gun store I frequent. A customer asked him about mag loaders. he told the "customer" he mans up and doesn't use them. I've also seen the attitude when I have asked questions at times. Dicks are everywhere.

wow, what a douche..."mans up"....hey a**h***, how about the arthritis in my hands????

Back
Top Bottom