• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VT/NH Trappers

PaddyHarmonic

NES Member
I'm looking to chat with some folks who know the regulations for Animal Damage Control Trapping and Recreational trapping really well. I currently do control trapping in MA and have some work that will require I trap in both VT and NH. I of course want to do everything by the book and the regs aren't quite as clear as in MA. I have a basic understanding of most things but there are some higher level technical knowledge I have questions about. Not to mention wading through legalese in the general laws isn't my forte either. Also if anyone has some coyote/predator problems on their farms or deer properties etc.and would be open to granting permission I'd sure like to run a canine line. Figured I'd put the feelers out.
Cheers!
Pat

I can not speak for Vermont, Here in New Hampshire contact New Hampshire Fish and Game, all trapping licenses are issued at the Concord Office. Non Residents can not trap beaver or Otter. During the regular season you need written permission from every land owner whose land you are going to trap on. Off season you need have a Wildlife Control Operators License.

Back
Top Bottom