VP9 Trigger question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume if I get a MA compliant VP9 it'll have a ten pound trigger, are there kits out there to change it?

There is no shit trigger for a VP9, as well as a half dozen other handguns on the market you can buy in MA.

That affectation is pretty much stuck with S&W, Walther, and a *few* Sig products (like theres a special P250 MA extra shitty version) more than anything else.

-Mike

There is no shit trigger for a VP9, as well as a half dozen other handguns on the market you can buy in MA.

That affectation is pretty much stuck with S&W, Walther, and a *few* Sig products (like theres a special P250 MA extra shitty version) more than anything else.

-Mike

dare I ask why?

dare I ask why?

Because the AG issues no open determinations on CMR940 compliance, this means the legal counsel of each manufacturer is more or less left to its own devices on how to interpret the regulations. Some go full retard, some don't. Some have smarter lawyers than others.

-Mike

Because the AG issues no open determinations on CMR940 compliance, this means the legal counsel of each manufacturer is more or less left to its own devices on how to interpret the regulations. Some go full retard, some don't. Some have smarter lawyers than others.

-Mike

[thumbsup] gotcha, thanks

-Mike

i was curious of this as well, thanks for input +1

Ive shot a vp9 side by side with an m&p and it doesnt have a 10 pound trigger like the m&p. A friend of mine also has a vp9 and I've shot that too and it doesnt have a 10 pound trigger. I'm looking at buying one myself, fantastic gun

-Mike

^^this

HK rep in NH told me that HK sent a letter to MA AG requesting some input and HK never got a response. so they moved forward w it. who knows how true this is...just what i heard.

- - - Updated - - -

VP9 is by far the best striker fired pistol trigger available in mass IMHO.

agreed

I assume if I get a MA compliant VP9 it'll have a ten pound trigger, are there kits out there to change it?

H&K offers a "match trigger" kit which reduces the trigger pull to about 3 lbs. The kit is basically one spring. The HK web site carries info and installation instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

VP9 is by far the best striker fired pistol trigger available in mass IMHO.

Some say the Walther PPQ is the best. I have tried both and find them just about equal.

H&K offers a "match trigger" kit which reduces the trigger pull to about 3 lbs. The kit is basically one spring. The HK web site carries info and installation instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

Some say the Walther PPQ is the best. I have tried both and find them just about equal.

Sorry, I guess I should have specified "readily" accessible mass gun. Using the four seasons metric (lol)

I have a hard time getting into the walther... Not sure why, they just don't do it for me. Good riggers out of the box, good ergonomics...

This is like the second or third thread on this subject

....this week, probably. I was just trying to be polite to the OP because it would have taken me longer to find the dupe than to write the
answer.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom