• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VP9 MA Approved now?

Knicks

NES Member
NE Arms just stated on FB it was approved and will be on list. Can anyone confirm? They are taking preorders.

Last edited:
NE Arms just stated on FB it was approved and will be on list. Can anyone confirm? They are taking preorders.

Who cares whether it's on a list or not. Not your problem. Buy away if someone can promise you a delivery date.

-Mike

if HK made a VP9 single stack with 3" barrel and 6-7 rd magazine i would create quite a happy mess in my pants.

if HK made a VP9 single stack with 3" barrel and 6-7 rd magazine i would create quite a happy mess in my pants.

thats all it takes for you?! apparently you have never heard of the MP5 [smile]

for any newbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't ask and I don't think they really know yet. I informed them it's on the next Approved List.
I usually give Carl my business.

Gotcha.

I think they key to the lowest price is to find an authorized HK dealer.

I still don't see the reason why they are going for more than $625 here for pre-orders.

Even online I think the lowest price I saw was $599, so for a local shop, $679 is probably typical.

Looks like I guessed wrong on this one.... I really couldnt see a way this would work given the trigger / lack of mechanical safety.

The VP9 being on the next Approved roster doesn't mean it complies with AG regulations though right?

I believe the AG regulation states you need more than one action to fire the weapon, maybe the trigger safety counts as a 2nd action? I hope so, I definitely want to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom