VP Biden says new laws won't prevent shootings

but it may slow a shooter down so we HAVE to do it

no reason not to!

Except it won't... We all know that. Well, anyone that's ever shot in a timed competition knows this. I can change magazines so fast it would make the anti's shit themselves.

More gun control won't prevent mass shootings or bring "gun deaths" down? Sure, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't pass more gun control anyway, right?

This is nothing new and is exactly the logic that was used when the DC and Chicago handguns bans went through. The people that promoted those bans knew they wouldn't make any difference. They wanted to start a trend and believed that gun control would catch on and become more widespread. The same idea is at work here - pass more gun control so that the idea of it becomes more and more acceptable and eventually gun ownerships will be relegated to the fringes of society.

but it may slow a shooter down so we HAVE to do it

no reason not to!

Heard something similar over the weekend. Even though reloading is fast, it could still provide a break long enough for victims or police to do something. If we do something it could help someday.

:banghead:

Heard something similar over the weekend. Even though reloading is fast, it could still provide a break long enough for victims or police to do something. If we do something it could help someday.

:banghead:

Maybe a delay if the shooter is a fumbling moron... Then again, we ARE talking at complete nut-jobs here. Anyone with even moderate weapon discipline will have a mag change completed in under 5 seconds (less than two if they're any good). If the cops have a good enough bead on the shooter, then they could have ended him/her long before then. Moonbats thinking that a magazine change will save them is almost comical.

Except it won't... We all know that. Well, anyone that's ever shot in a timed competition knows this. I can change magazines so fast it would make the anti's shit themselves.

Then there will be a ban on practicing "assault and tactical" manouvers. He can change a mag how fast? To the work camps with him.

Then there will be a ban on practicing "assault and tactical" manouvers. He can change a mag how fast? To the work camps with him.

Let them try... [smile]

I learned how to do the fast change when taking part in IPSC matches. Plus, my pistol is set to allow me to make mag changes easier, faster, better... Going to practice with the AR too. Maybe even with the shotgun, for when it's SHTF time.

Wow, words of truth actually came out of his mouth! [shocked]

This video was posted to YouTube three days ago, why is there still under 500 views on it ???

This should go viral!

Back
Top Bottom