Voting in Derry NH

If it has a chilling effect on the massive cheating I'm sure is planned for November , I'm good with it.
Keep the f*ckers nervous.

A few years ago Project Veritas had an election overseer on tape( audio and visual) allowing people to vote that admitted they lived out of state in New York and only came to New Hampshire to vote and were going right back to New York. After a "thorough" investigation, New Hampshire head of elections basically said." Nothing to see here"...

I was told and read independently that people from the AG's office and Sec. of State's office were at every polling location in NH during the primary. No idea what they did or didn't do however.

I was told and read independently that people from the AG's office and Sec. of State's office were at every polling location in NH during the primary. No idea what they did or didn't do however.

They were watching how the staffers processed voters. Speaking with several that I know, they said they were being very picky about all sorts of stuff. Not sure how long they stayed at any particular location.

Back
Top Bottom