1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Sep 7, 2017.

1. C. Stockwell

C. Stockwell

Assuming there is no legislative modification to last year's enacted statute and the only way to change the law is via a lawsuit, this is going to go to the NH Supreme Court. Or, if there is a modification, this could still go to the NHSC. Chief Justice Lynn has mandatory retirement in August and it'll be interesting to see his replacement as Sununu picked Lynn to replace the previous Chief Justice and also the new Associate Justice, Donovan. I think Sununu will pick one of the current members of the bench (Hicks or Bassett probably) to replace Chief Justice Lynn.

Question is who fills the fifth seat. The Governor's Council is 3/2 Dems. Sununu is safe until 2020. With Chief Justice Lynn leaving in August, Sununu is probably going to have to pick a moderate Republican to fill the fifth seat. One of the Dem members of the GC spoke out against Lynn's appointment as Chief Justice precisely because of this timeline. So it'll make for an interesting summer.

2. jpk

jpk

3. Kevin_NH

Kevin_NH NES Member

The whole lawsuit is poorly thought out, their plaintiffs poorly chosen, their arguments weak.

So wait, if she doesn't have a car, she doesn't need to pay the $50 for a NH driver's license -- she can vote with just her Dartmouth college ID.

4. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

5. jpk

jpk

Nothing

6. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

her desire to be a meddlesome liberal assh0le where she can potentially impact an election outside of the liberal 3rd world shithole state where she actually resides

7. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

8. swampy

swampy NES Member

9. FiremanBob

FiremanBob NES Member

So the article has a sob story about Dartmouth students who actually live in other states, but want to vote in New Hampshire. Why don't they just get absentee ballots from their own darn states?

CatSnoutSoup likes this.
  10. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

Too Lazy
    Too Stupid
    They have an ulterior motive and agenda.

Pick one or two or all three.

What should be done is find out who on the faculty is coaching these student frauds at Dartmouth and arrest them for conspiracy to commit voter fraud and election fraud.

Mattyweb and CatSnoutSoup like this.
  11. timbo

timbo Navy Veteran NES Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fd89bd36d4e_story.html?utm_term=.a39937b04c9b

Read the article and if you're not too sick all over yourself after reading it...read the comments. a $50,000 a year college and they are bitching about a "poll" tax.

One of the comments:

My son, a Maryland resident, attended Plymouth State (NH) University in 2008 when a bunch of kids rolled up in a van and asked if he wanted to go vote for Obama. He hopped in, and with only his student ID, voted.

There was absolutely no cross-check to insure he hadn't voted by absentee ballot in Maryland. It is simply an honor system.

New Hampshire is such a sparsely populated state that a few thousand out of state students can tip outcomes in federal, state, and local elections, where they are not invested.

Residency requirements to vote are a good thing.

But there's no voter fraud in NH...bullshit!

wahsben, Mountain, BUMPA01603 and 2 others like this.
  12. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

Because their faggot ass votes matter in a swing state.

Burn all the college kids. Burn them to the ground.

Christian, teaser452 and tuna like this.
  13. mothybee

mothybee NES Member

They do! Now your getting it.

14. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

+1, maybe its growing up in Brockton, where everyone is running some sort of scam, but it always amazes me how long it takes people to get clued into how people are gaming something. This isn't about them voting fair and square, its about voting as many times as possible.

fitzknny likes this.
  15. snowballs

snowballs NES Member

Vote early vote often. Growing up in Brockton taught street smarts. The old Brockton was great 60's-70's into early 80's then things changed.

16. 67ray

67ray NES Member

jpk likes this.
  17. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

Well, when my wife and I moved here, we went to the DMV in Manch like the day after I closed on my house. Had nothing with us to prove we lived there expect for the sale paperwork, and that wasn't good enough, so we had to "prove" we lived in NH some other way. The girl at the DMV counter literally had us go to the UPS store because they had notary services and told us to hand write a letter and witness each other's stating we lived in NH, had UPS man stamp it, and bring it back. We walked out with our NH drivers license that afternoon, ready to vote in NH.

Tell me that isn't being abused.

18. 67ray

67ray NES Member

Maybe it is - but then there is a legal binding statement that you are residents. These two girls are claiming 'residency' in order to vote but not obeying the law requiring in-state driver licenses for residents. Hopefully the defense can bring this out favorably in the case.

This would force them to either admit they broke the law, or really aren't residents and therefore illegally voting.

19. teaser452

teaser452

You don’t need a damn thing to register to vote in Worcester MA.

Moving down here to NC, they wanted a tax return to get our licenses and register to vote. Our tax returns obviously reflected our old MA address. No problem. Had the license and registered to vote that day.

I would venture to say that MA and NC are the rule nationwide and not the exception.

BTW, got the new Real ID. Which is a real stupid thing that doesn’t work. At all.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  20. EC1

EC1 NES Member

So when will NH begin prosecuting?

Coyote33 likes this.
  21. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

Some/all states allow students to keep their DL and car registration in their "home" state but require them to register with the local DMV. I remember seeing MA RMV stickers on out of state student cars when I was a student at NU.

What that means regarding voting? I have no idea.

22. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

I don't recall having to do that in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or Michigan (the three states I've been to school in), then again it was more than a few years ago now. [grin]

Since I had the vehicles on campus, typically I had to get a sticker from the institution in question (which also served as a parking permit). One thing I DID have to register in Pennsylvania and Michigan: my bicycle. And in Michigan I did become a legal resident (principally to save a crapton on car insurance versus what I was paying in Connecticut), and that included DL and voter registration in addition to the vehicle. Incidentally, in Michigan all that fun stuff - even the DL and vehicle reg - is done at satellite Secretary of State offices:
    Branch Office Locator

23. timbo

[angry]

10thSFFD likes this.
  24. Racenet

Racenet NES Member

They do that too!

25. Coyote33

Coyote33

They need to feel the repercussions!

26. Christian

Christian

Rt.3, 1/2 way between Boston and the Cape
    I was thinking all of us ma**h***s should head on up next time to offset all of them, problem is if they caught "us" doing it they'd prosecute the shit out of "us" for damn sure.

timbo likes this.
  27. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Whole lotta folks in here never voted as military service members in CONUS.

28. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

I guess the next line is: who cares? Prosecution is nice but it's like the cops showing up after the robber killed everyone. The election was 3 years ago and we've had 3 years of them in office and voting.

29. 1776

1776 NES Member

Marhty must be behind running the union voter buses to NH, sanctuary illegals?, and what else?

30. timbo

I kept my .mil address current at my home town office and they would always mail me an absentee ballot anytime there was anything to vote on. Back then it was a pretty tight town. Nowadays? not so sure...I doubt they do that any longer.