1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Sep 7, 2017.

1. PennyPincher

PennyPincher NES Member

so retired and not paying federal income taxes - screw you. glad to know what kind of dictatorship you believe in. What other rights should someone give up if they don't pay federal income taxes? 1A? 2A? 4A and 5A?

Bonesinium, Dradian and dingbat like this.

2. mothybee

mothybee NES Member

Why? The first thing they teach in college now is register to vote there and apply for an absentee ballot at home.

3. PennyPincher

PennyPincher NES Member

LOL. I started college about 30 years ago.

4. xjma99

xjma99 NES Member

I’m an originalist. White, land owners only!

fivepak and mothybee like this.
  5. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Everyone pays, retired doesnt mean you're off the hook for taxes until you die.

6. jpk

jpk

I cant say that what they said is fundamentally inaccurate.......they may not have complied with law in mailers but pretty kelly WAS peddling gun control and she WAS a never trumper......

Furthermore, the folks that voted for Day would never in million years cast a vote for Ayotte based on her horrific big gov progressive voting record......Ayotte was every bit the enemy of liberty/freedom/constitutional government that Shaheen/Hassan are.....not surprised that the progressive/establishment rag townhall would try to put lipstick on that pig

7. jpk

jpk

I'll go a step further.....if you're on welfare you shouldnt be permitted for vote......you have no skin in the game

xjma99 likes this.
  8. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

The rub is....where would you draw the line where 'welfare' was?

EBT?
    SSI?
    SSDI?
    EITC?
    SCHIP?
    Medicaid?
    Medicare?
    Food Stamps?
    Obama Phone?
    Fuel Assistance?
    Unemployment?
    State pension where the employee never contributed?
    How about if you health insurance that has a federal subsidy?
    What about a spouse in the home who was home with children, or caring for an elder parent but wasn't in the workforce?

Dradian likes this.
  9. JohnZ

JohnZ

Not sure what some of these are but if SSI and SSDI are social security, wouldn't you have to have contributed 40 quarters to qualify? You essentially paid for that (total value not matching total deductions is another conversation.) Unemployment you have also paid for. Medicare too.

How about if you have put in more than you've taken out you can vote and have a say in how your money is spent?

ETA: Is there any charity that allows recipients to determine how much they get?

10. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

Nope, you're wrong.
    A illegal can come here as part of chain migration, never work a day or pay a dime in taxes, then get Social Security at retirement age.
    A second note there...your employer pays in as much as you do unless self employed
    SSDI is handed out to autistic adults who have never worked a day in their lives, and millenials who have 'anxiety' (about having to work an actual job)
    Another fallacy, unemployment is paid in full by your employer, you never 'pay' a dime into it

11. CosmicIrony

CosmicIrony NES Member

1. You cannot get SS if you have not paid into it, unless you get disability or are covered as a dependent of someone who earned benefits.
    2. SSDI is paid out to those deemed disabled- and it is not at all easy to get that designation. If you think it is easy, I suggest you try. You will get an education.
    3. The question of who "really" pays for these things is complicated. The cost of unemployment insurance is part of the cost of hiring an employee, just as the cost of employer-supported health insurance is really part of the employee's compensation.

W.E.C likes this.
  12. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

I thought hassan was a tranvestite.

kman, Bt74 and yanici like this.
  13. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

as usual, you're wrong.

I personally know a family who brought a near retirement age relative in through chain migration. That relative is now collecting social security. Did not work 40 quarters in the US, because they haven't BEEN here, legally or otherwise, that long. So your assertion is just wrong. Obama's Uncle "DUI" Omar also collected and so did his Aunt Zetuni (both here illegally) she was also in public housing and collected SS benefits.....so is it because they're not legal, that they don't 'count'?

I know, Deval, It's an anecdote, right?

I personally know a family who has an Asberger's child, on SSDI the day after he turned 27 and fell off his parents' health insurance. So again, you're just dead wrong. SSDI claims have skyrocketed in recent years. Anxiety order my ass....try making a payroll.

I know, Barack, it's another anecdote, right?

Also personally, let me tell you who 'really' pays for these things....THE ONE WHO WRITES THE FVCKING CHECK....aka the employer. Not the employee with specificity to unemployment insurance.

Health insurance partly underwritten by an employer would be between an employer and employee, but since it is related to a employment, it's not welfare.

But....Nice deflection on the federally subsidized policy question though. As an added bonus, if an employee of yours uses a plan in the exchange with a federal subsidy, you get a bill for it quarterly from .gov. Thanks Obamacare. But it's also an anecdote, right? Tell it to my checkbook.

Waher, timbo, Bt74 and 3 others like this.
  14. jpk

jpk

Seriously?....did this actually merit a question/post in your mind or are you just trolling?

Pensions/Social Security are clearly not welfare/entitlement programs

SSDI I would argue is in fact a welfare program for obvious reasons

Medicare.....how exactly can you consider that to be welfare when the law mandates that nearly everyone be forced into it at age 65 BY LAW......

You staying home to take care of another family member is on you and the family member.....not a welfare program

The rest of it is voluntary welfare/taxpayer funded and as such imho if you're going to take welfare you should immediately be disqualified from voting.......if you're in the cart instead of pulling the cart you shouldnt get a vote on how productive taxpayers earnings/tax dollars are used

xjma99 likes this.
  15. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

I'm curious how you know this family's financial details so well. I also wonder why you haven't reported this fraud, if it's true.

SSA says you must earn 40 credits in order to receive retirement benefits.

How do I earn Social Security credits and how many do I need to qualify for benefits? · Customer Self-Service

16. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

If you know how to game the system it's not hard at all.
    A friend who worked for the welfare department would tell me stories about people who were third generation welfare rats.
    Claiming it doesn't happen or is an odd situation is flat out wrong.
    I deal with an elderly housing complex who is loaded with perfectly healthy individuals who are not elderly and on SSDI.
    Most of them are real shitbags and the complex is stuck with them because they take state money and have to take what the state sends there.
    I agree with a couple of others here. If your on the tit , no vote.
    I'm sick of people voting themselves a bigger chunk of what my beat up ass is working for.

Waher and xjma99 like this.
  17. Acujeff

Acujeff NES Member

Remember Obama's Illegal Aunt?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHoAuk76fT8

Zeituni Onyango's arrogance and contempt for America is breathtaking. She came illegally, lived in MA public housing for years, collected welfare, even got $51k in disability while under deportation order. All during the time MA supposedly didn't give entitlements to illegals. I wonder if she voted in elections.

Onyango Obama, Obama's "Uncle Omar", became famous for his DUI in MA. An illegal immigrant and under deportation order for decades, he worked for years at a liquor store in Framingham. While it was reported he had a driver's license (when supposedly MA didn't issue them to illegal aliens) there was never any reporting on what entitlements he collected or whether he voted in elections. Anyone know?

After these stories broke during Obama's Presidency, Aunt Zeituni was granted asylum and Uncle Omar got a green card.

xjma99 likes this.
  18. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

It's not a secret. She came here on a (legal) green card. Her mother came after she got her US citizenship on chain migration (legal again). Her mother hit retirement age, then got SSI and medicare.

It's not fraud. It's a totality agreement.

Can Immigrants Over 65 Receive Social Security?

It's why chain migration rather than a merit based system is so costly and corrosive to our system.

xjma99 likes this.
  19. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

So from which of those 26 countries did she immigrate, and how many quarters did she work in the U.S.?

"While you don’t have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for U.S. Social Security benefits, you do have to have paid into the system for at least 10 years or have enough credits between the U.S. system and a system in a foreign country with which the United States has a totalization agreement."

20. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

That's what we are told when it's questioned.
    The reality is somewhat different.

JayMcB likes this.
  21. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

So she either legally qualifies, or is committing fraud (with or without SSA complicity).

If she's from one of those 26 countries and qualifies, she's legal. If not, there is fraud.

22. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

I'll take the first choice for $500 Alex.
    If people had even a clue how their tax money is getting handed out like candy on Halloween or how much of it, there would be riots.

23. strangenh

strangenh NES Member

The argument that there's practically no voter fraud because almost no one's prosecuted for it compared to the alleged occurrence is like saying Chicago has a low murder rate because so few prosecutions occur compared to the number of allegedly murdered people.

Prosecution rates aren't evidence. They may be epiphenomena of evidence, but they are not directly or otherwise necessarily tied to evidence, and therefore even more removed from actual rates of the acts in question.

drgrant and Kevin_NH like this.
  24. Coyote33

Coyote33

New Hampshire Secretary of State candidate Colin Van Ostern today asked incoming legislators to consider creating a professional Director of Elections position in the New Hampshire Secretary of State’s office to administer day-to-day state elections, reporting to the Secretary of State (who serves as the state’s Chief Elections Officer).

Van Ostern Proposes Professional Director of Elections with Bi-Partisan Support |

25. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Failed gubernatorial candidate Colin Van Ostern seeks to change the traditionally non-partisan secretary of state office into a hyper-partisan branch of the DNC.

FIFY.

Waher, jpk and strangenh like this.
  26. CosmicIrony

CosmicIrony NES Member

27. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

You forgot to type your NPC BS.

JayMcB likes this.
  28. Coyote33

Coyote33

[​IMG]

29. jpk

jpk

TUESDAY, JANUARY 15 is NH Dems full on assault to undermine election integrity in NH

ELECTION LAW, Room 308, LOB
    10:00 a.m.
    CACR 5,
    relating to the right to vote. Providing that 17-year-olds who will be eligible to vote
    in the general election be permitted to vote on that election’s primary election.
    10:30 a.m.
    HB 242,
    relative to special elections.
    11:00 a.m.
    HB 315
    , repealing the authority to share voter information or data with other sites.
    1:00 p.m.
    HB 202,
    relative to requirements for presidential primary candidates.
    1:30 p.m.
    HB 147,
    relative to appeals from recounts.
    2:00 p.m.
    CACR 6,
    relating to elections. Providing that any inhabitant who so desires may vote by ab
    -
    sentee ballot in primary and general elections.

Kevin_NH likes this.
  30. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member