1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Boris

Boris Son of Kalashnikov NES Member

I don't see why it would be so hard to make this happen, even create a temp agency or contract a company to do the investigation. Charge each violator with a decent size fine and direct revenue to pay for the contract. The evidence is black/white, it's either you voted in more than one state or you hasn't.

Admin likes this.

2. jpk

jpk

Its not difficult to implement.....its a matter of politics and getting the legislature/executive to join the other 30 states that participate in the validation process

Its also politics that prevents same day registrations with bs like a college ID that helps continue to propagate the nullification of citizens votes

3. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

There is still zero evidence about which voter voted for whom.

As it should be. Do you want any random person to be able to know how you voted?

4. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

True.
    However, the major demographic group of these voters were out of state college students, who are known for both their leftist leanings, and willingness to disregard laws they don't agree with.
    You don't need evidence of who they voted for specifically, just check with their home state and see if they checked in and took a ballot at their local assigned polling place, or voted absentee. If they did, charge them with the felony of voting twice. Even if only 20% of those 5,313 questionable votes were cast for Hassan, that still exceeds the margin of victory over Ayotte.

jpk and JayMcB like this.
  5. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

That's not the point. The point is one person one vote. It doesn't matter who they vote for.

jpk likes this.
  6. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

I don't remember the numbers off the top of my head, but Hassan won by a C hair as well.

jpk and Admin like this.
  7. jpk

jpk

Doesnt matter who they voted for even though its widely understood who this demographic historically votes for

The simple fact of the matter is that the amount of fraud exceeds by several times the margin by which elections are being decided......not to mention the fact that there are few more heinous crimes than nullification of a citizens right to vote

8. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

All of the NH seats were decided by well under the actual suspect votes.
    After the first few get nailed to the wall , a lot of it is going stop on it's own.
    It's been fun and games because they knew there wasn't going to be jack done about it.
    Once it gets real ,not so much.

9. PennyPincher

PennyPincher NES Member

I don't "get" why this is even an issue. When I was in college I was told that I was still considered a resident of ME even though I went to school in MA. If I was to vote, I voted in ME. State taxes? Paid to ME. DL? ME. How the hell do people not get that?

amm5061 likes this.
  10. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Of course it does. This thread wouldn't even exist otherwise.

11. Zappa

It's not about who they vote for, it's about where they vote.
    A college student with an out-of-state ID is a temporary resident, and they still have the right to vote in their home state.
    Whereas a permanent resident, one who has legitimately moved and obtained an instate ID, has given up their right to vote elsewhere.
    It's either one or the other, it can't legally be both.

amm5061 likes this.
  12. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

Funny story:

Some number of decades back, I spent a year attending grad school at a certain Michigan institution of higher education. First month I was there, we had a discussion about car insurance, and when I told them what I was paying (Connecticut rates), they looked at me like I was from Mars, and suggested I register it there and save a ton of money. Since my intention was to be there a couple of years, at least, I did, and did all the usual stuff to establish residence, including registering to vote.

Long story short: grad school there didn't work out, and I found myself back in Connecticut (and back paying CT rates for insurance). Did all the stuff in reverse. Months later, I get a notice that I was being removed from the voter roles. It seems my registration in Michigan had just caught up with Connecticut. I had to make a trip to town hall to get it straightened out.

Not sure how it would play today, but those were the days you had to send in a canvass postcard every year, or you'd be removed. I haven't had to do that in ages.

13. Zappa

Good News for those opposed to voter fraud in NH:

NH Supreme Court clears way for Sununu to sign controversial election law | New Hampshire

Waher, mwalsh9152, kman and 2 others like this.
  14. Dradian

Dradian

Excellent. Thanks for the update

15. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

I have to paste this full-retard SJW answer from my SJW niece's faceplant page:

The issue with this legislation is that it defines residency in a way that conflicts with the definition of domicile, as interpreted by both the state and federal Supreme Courts. As a result, it would disenfranchise many college students and other new state residents who haven't had the time since moving to switch all their stuff over to NH at the DMV. I believe one of the questions the state Supreme Court is considering is whether forcing someone to register a car here specifically in order to vote constitutes a poll tax, because the cost isn't insignificant, especially to a college student. There are also logistical reasons why it may not make sense to require car registration- my car was registered in Rhode Island while I was in college here because in order for my parents to put the insurance under their bundled and more affordable policy, the car had to be registered at the same address. Should I have gone out and gotten an independent insurance policy and paid a few hundred dollars to register here on my $8/hour, 10 hour per week work study job? The common misconception about allowing college students to vote in the state that they spend 4 or more years living in for most if not all of the year is that they don't really have deep enough ties to the state or aren't informed enough. But under our existing laws, including the pending ones here, someone who grew up in Westford, MA and who still visits their family there every weekend who moved to Nashua can go to the DMV once they have their first utility bill in, get their license and registration done there, and then vote in the elections of a state they may not even plan on staying in for more than a year before they buy a house in Westford. Now I don't see a problem with that because people who physically stay in a state most of their time are going to be affected by the laws and policies of that state, and the principles of democracy say they should have a voice. But college students have arguably just as many if not more ties than other people who move to the state temporarily who can vote legally under these laws. The idea is a blatant try to limit the number of likely democratic voters in the state, which is pretty hilarious and misguided when you consider that, despite college students being able to vote, we have a Republican governor, republican house, and republican senate. If they're worried about being voted out by politically active college students (again, only the ones from out of state - the majority are from in state and can still vote at their parents addresses if their parents didn't move out of state once they were empty nesters), maybe they should try to get votes the old fashioned way by learning how to appeal to voters of all ages and demographics.

to which I respond...bullshit. You live in a state, or you don't.

NH_Realtor, Waher, xtry51 and 2 others like this.
  16. kman

kman NES Member

"If while here such persons come to regard New Hampshire as ’home’ and establish sufficient attachment to the state to satisfy the requirements of domicile, then they will be entitled to vote here."

So what exactly does that mean?

17. Lip

Lip Army Veteran

Frankens tactics should be used by the republicans, minus the groping. Recount, recount recount.

18. Jttgspring

Jttgspring

Same day registration is a scam to enable fraud.

Waher, JayMcB and Bt74 like this.
  19. Zappa

Sorry, NH law gives you 60 days to change over your DL and vehicle registrations to NH if you intend to reside here, which is more than a reasonable amount of time to do so. Saying you don't have time isn't a legally valid excuse.
    BTW, Mass only gives you 30 days to do it unless you get a non-resident student decal for your car from the RMV.

So her intent is to reside in NH, and take advantage of all the privileges afforded to NH residents, but NOT contribute to the operation of the state by screwing them out of the tax revenue collected through vehicle taxes and fees ???

So if you don't intend to stay in NH, why should you be allowed to come up here and muddy up the political system, especially if you have no skin in the game by paying the local taxes.
    That's like going to a friends house, pissing in their pool, flipping them the bird and then leaving.

If you choose to live here and not become a legitimate, TAX PAYING resident, why should you have a voice here ???
    Also, if you don't give up your home state residency, nothing is stopping you from voting, you can still vote in your home state. How far is it to drive from Nashua to Westford on election day ??? And there's always absentee voting too, so don't say your right to vote is being taken away, unless your real intent is to illegally vote in two different places.

This^

amm5061, n1oty, kevin9 and 3 others like this.
  20. EJFudd

EJFudd NES Member

It's not so much about college kids per se. It's about thousands of deranged leftist Dims from MA going up to NH to vote fraudulently.

Exactly. Always has been, always will be. Hope NH can now finally stop it. [thinking]

21. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

This is the crux of the matter. To her (their) deluded way of 'thinking', they don't need to contribute to have a say, just like any other FSA shitbag, and we should give their non-contributing views credence.

xtry51 likes this.
  22. jct61765

jct61765 NES Member

It will be interesting to see how the next elections go here in NH.

23. Dradian

Dradian

this next election won't be impacted. The law kicks in for 2019 and 2020 elections

24. Hetzer

Hetzer NES Member

Sununu is on Howie Carr now (4:49) talking about the subject.

25. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

A good step but if this doesn't outlaw the same day affadavits they gotta work towards that.... otherwise the effect will be somewhat constrained. Ironically moonbats that want fairer elections should support that, because it would block DNC astroturfing "pet" candidates in the nh primaries.

26. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Think like a lawyer:

Because this is RSA 21, it defines "resident" for all sections of the NH RSAs.

Even though the feds have their own (quite relaxed, surprisingly) definition of "resident" for firearms purchases when it comes to those with dual or multiple dwellings, NH has now declared that no one can be a "resident" of NH unless they are fully domiciled here.

How long until the ATF cracks down for selling handguns to "non-residents" by the NH definition?

27. Kevin_NH

Kevin_NH NES Member

Red herring. [troll]

Only Federal definitions apply to Federal law; Unlike Massachusetts, New Hampshire has no state law against selling to "non-residents" of NH.

28. Zappa

Most of this multi state controversy could be avoided if your official federally recognized place of residence is the address you use on your federal tax return, which should also match the address on your DL or state ID.

29. drgrant

They won't, because of what Kevin said, but also, the entire reason ATF's definition is pretty broad to begin with is to forestall a lot of front-loaded (eg, preventing cases with serious standing) legal challenges against some of the dumber federal gun laws... that all circulate around the nebulous concept of "residency" and as it pertains to exercising a (supposedly) constitutionally guaranteed right.

Granted, however, its worth noting that the federal courts have basically danced around or ignored this issue in the recent past. (that guy who was a US citizen but didn't live here and wanted to own handguns but had no home state of residency came to mind.... I think his case got denied cert or jettisoned at some point. ) The EXTREMELY poor decision in Abramski did not help this at all either. (even though that wasn't really about residency, even a narrow pro-rights decision could have affected such regulatory BS or triggered a wholesale review and gutting of it. )

Their current setup of regulatory bullshit enables the feds to (effectively) wield "extra-regulatory power" without the risk that they will get called out on overstepping their boundaries. Classic example: "A given gun transaction must conform to the laws of your state of residency regardless of the fact that you're not physically inside that state with the firearm you want to buy. " (that's not exactly what their regs say, but that's the cliff notes version). The logic embedded in that piece of garbage is mind numbing.

The only reason it hasn't been challenged is for the simple fact that it's way, way cheaper to just assert a "BATFE compliant" residency claim in (whatever state you're buying the gun in). BATFE knows this and knows that the situation allows them to "have their cake and eat it too". It's a very similar tactic to what the AG does in MA, except BATFE's is much better thought out.

-Mike

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  30. drgrant

Should? you mean "usually". That's typically a garbage idea though because that could literally change at any time, or there could be a mismatch between those things for a number of legitimate reasons. It's possible to not have those things match and still have your "behavior" be completely 100% legal by both state and federal law. Unless your idea is to have the feds ram more requirements like RealID down the throats of the states... which to get back to the original topic, it's really unnecessary to do that sort of thing to prevent voter fraud.

Residency for voting purposes is not always the same for taxation purposes, buying /owning/selling guns, or owning cars or driving them.

-Mike