1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Sep 7, 2017.

1. caboose84

caboose84 NES Member

And the congress critters are all democrats, along with the electoral votes. The major fraud pushes coincide with the federal elections- where a few votes in key areas can carry the day.

2. eboos

eboos

Try sitting in on the first week of a Federal Civil Procedure course where they discuss diversity of citizenship as a basis for subject matter jurisdiction. A person can live in the same state with the defendant and have the cause of action occur in the state and be totally governed under state law, but still qualify for diversity of citizenship and bring the case under federal court jurisdiction due to that person's transient history and "intent" to relocate at some point even if that point of time is undefined.

3. snax

snax NES Member

I'm not sure the out of state voting in NH is as much of a problem as some kid who attends UNH, votes in Durham, then goes home to Amherst and votes again there.
    I'm sure if they actually went town to town and reconciled the books, you'd find alot of kids double voting within the state.

4. jpk

jpk

Where have all the successes been wrt gun control and other issues?

Clearly they have all been at the state level.......not just in NH but nationally.

What happens at a state level drives what happens at the federal level generally speaking.......particularly in the US House and hopefully the inevitable article v convention to fix the corruption in DC

https://ballotpedia.org/State_government_trifectas

5. caboose84

caboose84 NES Member

This may very well add to the issue- made easier by the same day registration with no ID required current state of affairs.

jpk likes this.
  6. jpk

jpk

Ever consider WHY Sen Sununu/Brown lost to Shaheen or why Sen Ayotte lost to Hassan?

You dont need to look at further than the primary results and the voting records for each of the above........

Republican candidates ALWAYS lose when they try to out-progressive the progressives.

The universal truth regardless of party is that if your candidate cannot rally the base then they WILL lose.

The simple fact of the matter remains......NH at a state level is a Red state with a Senate, House and Gov's office occupied by Republicans

Koolmoose likes this.
  7. jpk

jpk

There's no doubt/argument that same day registration results in higher rates of voter fraud.

8. boiler_eng

boiler_eng

Why bother to go home? Just have the town send you an absentee ballot so you can vote via the mail.

9. jpk

jpk

That requires planning in advance......which is why these children are incapable of doing so

10. snax

snax NES Member

Which probably adds weight to the fact that the college crowd tend to ignore local politics (esp in election years with no fed seats up for grabs) because it doesnt usually affect them in their view of things.

11. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Sure your US reps are Republican. Your state House of reps is far from all Republican. Its a 44% v 55% split. NH isn't as Blue as everyone makes it out to be.

12. jpk

jpk

You must have missed previous discussion

https://ballotpedia.org/State_government_trifectas

Are you suggesting that an 11 point split is a "small" margin?

It never is when considering elections......not sure why it would be now.......

The historical record of control primarily by republicans supports this as well

This is a far cry from being completely and totally politically disenfranchised as anything BUT a dark blue dem in mAss

13. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Again not true at all. I'm not doubting that New Hampshire leans Republican, or that it is more a bastion of freedom then the shithole where I currently reside.

3 out of the last 6 Governors were Democrats. NH electoral votes went to Hillary, etc. Sure you have the "trifecta" now.

14. caboose84

caboose84 NES Member

I firmly believe there is a concerted effort to use the same day registration, no ID "loophole" and "domicile" loose definition to swing federal elections to democrats in NH. If Ayotte had been less of a RINO she'd probably have won re-election. The base wasn't behind her (unlike Sununu) and the fraud votes put Hassan (and Hilary) over the top.

15. jpk

jpk

Of course its true...and the link below doesnt even go back very far......it was FAR deeper red in prior years

https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_New_Hampshire_state_government

Including a number of years where the GOP had veto proof majorities in the house AND senate to over ride fLynch.

You're also ignoring the fact that according to the NH Constitution the Gov is a very weak executive with very limited powers.....many/most of the traditional executive powers have been delegated to the executive council according to the constitution.

16. jpk

jpk

The base wasnt behind Sununu in 2008 when Shaheen challenged him either......which is why he lost.

The primary numbers for Sununu in 2008 were very similar to Ayotte's........the Dem's could have run a blue ham sandwich against Ayotte and she STILL would have lost

17. Junior314

Junior314 NES Member

Look I don't want to derail the thread because I think we fundamentally agree that part of the reason NH gave its electoral votes to Hillary is because of voter fraud.

18. browncoat

browncoat

So is the R trifecta going to do anything to prevent the fraud from happening next year?

19. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

that's not really evidence of anything really.

Lots of people have a license but don't own cars. many more people move to another state and don't bother getting a new license within the 60 day grace period.

When I moved from MA to ME I didn't get a new license for like a year. Same when I moved back (idiotically) from ME to MA.

I agree it's highly suspicious and even that A LOT of these 5500 people probably were fraudulent voters bussed up to NH, the facts in the article don't prove jack shit, unfortunately.

20. jhblaze1

jhblaze1

what does that make you, a statist?

Oh no, someone didn't update their papers with the state in the allotted grace period SCOFFLAW HISS HISS BOOOO.

21. jpk

jpk

I wouldnt hold my breath

Jasper and Chandler are cut from the same cloth......unless someone from RLCNH pushes the issue

22. browncoat

browncoat

The way nh sets up their registration makes it difficult to prove anything. Even ma does more

23. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

Redo...

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!

TURN THISE MACHINES BACK ON !!!!!

24. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

the real thing that is disgusting...when they find real voter fraud....they do not prosecute. it would be a simple thing to check if a student voted in NH AND their home town.

25. SpaceCritter

SpaceCritter NES Member

I've been saying exactly that for some time: pull the NH check-ins, compare against the facebooks (in the original sense) of the institutions in question, and check the check-ins in their hometowns. A little (mostly electronic) gumshoe, but not sophisticated PI work.

26. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

even if they prosecuted a small handful of these cheaters.....word would spread that they were watching, and the voter fraud would plummet

27. JayMcB

JayMcB NES Member

local governments are populated with many tenured, union positions. It does not benfit them in any way to have fewer dumbocrats voting...so it will be difficult to get any traction on, and they know it.

28. jpk

jpk

It SHOULD be an easy thing to verify but frequently its not.

There's an interstate voter validation compact that includes 30 states that prior dem governors fLynch and Hassan predictably kept NH out of

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...er-list-accuracy.aspx#Interstate Cross-Checks

Voter fraud only benefits dems which is why they fight so hard to keep a light from being shined on this issue

29. Zappa

Zappa Road Warrior NES Member

30. jpk

jpk

Folks need to be aware that same day voter registration is killing our elections

There were over 6500 people who registered same day in last elecition and a year later over 5000 of them still had not established residency as measurable by any normal means.

The margin in the presidential election (Trump/Clinton) was something like 1000 votes.

There's little debate to be had that without these illegal voters that NH's two electoral votes would have gone to Trump