Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you think that NH is blue/purple you're not paying attention

The entire legislature and executive branch is republican
And the congress critters are all democrats, along with the electoral votes. The major fraud pushes coincide with the federal elections- where a few votes in key areas can carry the day.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
... or at least more objective standards for domicile.
Try sitting in on the first week of a Federal Civil Procedure course where they discuss diversity of citizenship as a basis for subject matter jurisdiction. A person can live in the same state with the defendant and have the cause of action occur in the state and be totally governed under state law, but still qualify for diversity of citizenship and bring the case under federal court jurisdiction due to that person's transient history and "intent" to relocate at some point even if that point of time is undefined.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm not sure the out of state voting in NH is as much of a problem as some kid who attends UNH, votes in Durham, then goes home to Amherst and votes again there.
I'm sure if they actually went town to town and reconciled the books, you'd find alot of kids double voting within the state.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And the congress critters are all democrats, along with the electoral votes. The major fraud pushes coincide with the federal elections- where a few votes in key areas can carry the day.
Where have all the successes been wrt gun control and other issues?

Clearly they have all been at the state level.......not just in NH but nationally.

What happens at a state level drives what happens at the federal level generally speaking.......particularly in the US House and hopefully the inevitable article v convention to fix the corruption in DC

https://ballotpedia.org/State_government_trifectas

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure the out of state voting in NH is as much of a problem as some kid who attends UNH, votes in Durham, then goes home to Amherst and votes again there.
I'm sure if they actually went town to town and reconciled the books, you'd find alot of kids double voting within the state.
This may very well add to the issue- made easier by the same day registration with no ID required current state of affairs.

Reactions: jpk

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was it Shaheen the Democrat who was elected recently, or the democrat Hassan?

Oh, wait, it was both.

Electing democrat Senators to BOTH spots, a position who arguably hold the least diluted power in DC makes the state pretty fvcking blue/purple. My 2c.

You could say the Senators from NH are just as conservative as the ones from MA....and not be far off. It's not like Shaheen or Hassan are ever on the fence about Demorat agenda shit.

I say this as a NH property owner who had hopes of escaping MA to NH in retirement for freedom. HAD hopes
Ever consider WHY Sen Sununu/Brown lost to Shaheen or why Sen Ayotte lost to Hassan?

You dont need to look at further than the primary results and the voting records for each of the above........

Republican candidates ALWAYS lose when they try to out-progressive the progressives.

The universal truth regardless of party is that if your candidate cannot rally the base then they WILL lose.

The simple fact of the matter remains......NH at a state level is a Red state with a Senate, House and Gov's office occupied by Republicans

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This may very well add to the issue- made easier by the same day registration with no ID required current state of affairs.
There's no doubt/argument that same day registration results in higher rates of voter fraud.

boiler_eng

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why bother to go home? Just have the town send you an absentee ballot so you can vote via the mail.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Ever consider WHY Sen Sununu/Brown lost to Shaheen or why Sen Ayotte lost to Hassan?

You dont need to look at further than the primary results and the voting records for each of the above........

Republican candidates ALWAYS lose when they try to out-progressive the progressives.

The universal truth regardless of party is that if your candidate cannot rally the base then they WILL lose.

The simple fact of the matter remains......NH at a state level is a Red state with a Senate, House and Gov's office occupied by Republicans
Which probably adds weight to the fact that the college crowd tend to ignore local politics (esp in election years with no fed seats up for grabs) because it doesnt usually affect them in their view of things.

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you think that NH is blue/purple you're not paying attention

The entire legislature and executive branch is republican
Sure your US reps are Republican. Your state House of reps is far from all Republican. Its a 44% v 55% split. NH isn't as Blue as everyone makes it out to be.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sure your US reps are Republican. Your state House of reps is far from all Republican. Its a 44% v 55% split. NH isn't as Blue as everyone makes it out to be.
You must have missed previous discussion

Are you suggesting that an 11 point split is a "small" margin?

It never is when considering elections......not sure why it would be now.......

The historical record of control primarily by republicans supports this as well

This is a far cry from being completely and totally politically disenfranchised as anything BUT a dark blue dem in mAss

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You must have missed previous discussion

Are you suggesting that an 11 point split is a "small" margin?

It never is when considering elections......not sure why it would be now.......

The historical record of control primarily by republicans supports this as well

This is a far cry from being completely and totally politically disenfranchised as anything BUT a dark blue dem in mAss
Again not true at all. I'm not doubting that New Hampshire leans Republican, or that it is more a bastion of freedom then the shithole where I currently reside.

3 out of the last 6 Governors were Democrats. NH electoral votes went to Hillary, etc. Sure you have the "trifecta" now.

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which probably adds weight to the fact that the college crowd tend to ignore local politics (esp in election years with no fed seats up for grabs) because it doesnt usually affect them in their view of things.
I firmly believe there is a concerted effort to use the same day registration, no ID "loophole" and "domicile" loose definition to swing federal elections to democrats in NH. If Ayotte had been less of a RINO she'd probably have won re-election. The base wasn't behind her (unlike Sununu) and the fraud votes put Hassan (and Hilary) over the top.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Again not true at all. I'm not doubting that New Hampshire leans Republican, or that it is more a bastion of freedom then the shithole where I currently reside.

3 out of the last 6 Governors were Democrats. NH electoral votes went to Hillary, etc. Sure you have the "trifecta" now.
Of course its true...and the link below doesnt even go back very far......it was FAR deeper red in prior years

https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_New_Hampshire_state_government

Including a number of years where the GOP had veto proof majorities in the house AND senate to over ride fLynch.

You're also ignoring the fact that according to the NH Constitution the Gov is a very weak executive with very limited powers.....many/most of the traditional executive powers have been delegated to the executive council according to the constitution.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I firmly believe there is a concerted effort to use the same day registration, no ID "loophole" and "domicile" loose definition to swing federal elections to democrats in NH. If Ayotte had been less of a RINO she'd probably have won re-election. The base wasn't behind her (unlike Sununu) and the fraud votes put Hassan (and Hilary) over the top.
The base wasnt behind Sununu in 2008 when Shaheen challenged him either......which is why he lost.

The primary numbers for Sununu in 2008 were very similar to Ayotte's........the Dem's could have run a blue ham sandwich against Ayotte and she STILL would have lost

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Of course its true...and the link below doesnt even go back very far......it was FAR deeper red in prior years

https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_New_Hampshire_state_government

Including a number of years where the GOP had veto proof majorities in the house AND senate to over ride fLynch.

You're also ignoring the fact that according to the NH Constitution the Gov is a very weak executive with very limited powers.....many/most of the traditional executive powers have been delegated to the executive council according to the constitution.
Look I don't want to derail the thread because I think we fundamentally agree that part of the reason NH gave its electoral votes to Hillary is because of voter fraud.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember this little gem when some a-hole claims there is no actual evidence of voter fraud, ever.
that's not really evidence of anything really.

Lots of people have a license but don't own cars. many more people move to another state and don't bother getting a new license within the 60 day grace period.

When I moved from MA to ME I didn't get a new license for like a year. Same when I moved back (idiotically) from ME to MA.

I agree it's highly suspicious and even that A LOT of these 5500 people probably were fraudulent voters bussed up to NH, the facts in the article don't prove jack shit, unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
that's not really evidence of anything really.

Lots of people have a license but don't own cars. many more people move to another state and don't bother getting a new license within the 60 day grace period.

When I moved from MA to ME I didn't get a new license for like a year. Same when I moved back (idiotically) from ME to MA.

I agree it's highly suspicious and even that A LOT of these 5500 people probably were fraudulent voters bussed up to NH, the facts in the article don't prove jack shit, unfortunately.
The way nh sets up their registration makes it difficult to prove anything. Even ma does more

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the real thing that is disgusting...when they find real voter fraud....they do not prosecute. it would be a simple thing to check if a student voted in NH AND their home town.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the real thing that is disgusting...when they find real voter fraud....they do not prosecute. it would be a simple thing to check if a student voted in NH AND their home town.
I've been saying exactly that for some time: pull the NH check-ins, compare against the facebooks (in the original sense) of the institutions in question, and check the check-ins in their hometowns. A little (mostly electronic) gumshoe, but not sophisticated PI work.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been saying exactly that for some time: pull the NH check-ins, compare against the facebooks (in the original sense) of the institutions in question, and check the check-ins in their hometowns. A little (mostly electronic) gumshoe, but not sophisticated PI work.
even if they prosecuted a small handful of these cheaters.....word would spread that they were watching, and the voter fraud would plummet

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
even if they prosecuted a small handful of these cheaters.....word would spread that they were watching, and the voter fraud would plummet
local governments are populated with many tenured, union positions. It does not benfit them in any way to have fewer dumbocrats voting...so it will be difficult to get any traction on, and they know it.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It SHOULD be an easy thing to verify but frequently its not.

There's an interstate voter validation compact that includes 30 states that prior dem governors fLynch and Hassan predictably kept NH out of

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/voter-list-accuracy.aspx#Interstate Cross-Checks

Voter fraud only benefits dems which is why they fight so hard to keep a light from being shined on this issue

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Folks need to be aware that same day voter registration is killing our elections

There were over 6500 people who registered same day in last elecition and a year later over 5000 of them still had not established residency as measurable by any normal means.

The margin in the presidential election (Trump/Clinton) was something like 1000 votes.

There's little debate to be had that without these illegal voters that NH's two electoral votes would have gone to Trump

Top Bottom