1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Acujeff, Sep 7, 2017.

1. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Let's be optimistic. My personal experience is telling me that when stupid reaches the peak miracles do happen again.

We became lazy and we gave up the power. We can't have power when we decide that nothing concerns us anymore. If somebody decides not to vote, he/she/it is giving up power.

1 person likes this.

2. Dadstoys

Dadstoys NES Member

What's the acceptable number?

3. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Of what? Of fraudulent votes, zero.

Of people who legally cast votes here but don't have a DL or car registration from NH? IDGAF, legal is legal.

- - - Updated - - -

How would you like to apply that same standard to buying a gun or sending a letter to the editor or joining a church?

- - - Updated - - -

That is not the case under NH law.

4. Rob Boudrie

Rob Boudrie NES Member

I guess the real question is: If a college student who lives in NH registers and votes in NH, but keeps a car registration in another state, has that individual violated by voting laws by not voting in his state of residence or has he violated NH motor vehicle law by failing to obtain a NH drivers license and car registration within 60 days of establishing a residence in NH?

One could argue that the our of state votes is not evidence of widespread voter fraud, but rather, evidence of widespread failure to follow the motor vehicle regulations. In fact, if the out of state votes were thought to sway the result our way, that would probably be the prevailing theory on NES.

5. Boris

Boris Son of Kalashnikov NES Member

This is MA, most of the state are moonbats. NH is not like that, right? [laugh] It's better, freer. Let's see how far this goes.

I already have to pony up more information and proofs to buy a gun than fly a plane over NYC. Letters and church membership is not codified in criminal law.

NH claims that all discrepancies of voter registration are investigated. That means there should be a paper trail of investigations. May be it's time for you NH comrades to call your rep and ask about it. Make sure that write down their names and responses. It will come handy when come election time they will cry about their record of fighting for you.

Make sure that you take names. .gov is not a faceless entity. Each bureaucrat and swamp creature has a name and all of the hope that you forget this by the next election. R or D, make them pay, don't forget.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nhusa

Nhusa

Ayotte would be better than either of the clowns NH has in the senate. Hassan is a democratic dashboard doll that just shakes her head in agreement with the party line and Shaheen is and idiot.

7. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

[FONT=&amp]
    New Hampshire GOP Chair Jeanie Forrester on Voter Registration Report

For Immediate Release: September 8, 2017

Concord – New Hampshire GOP Chair Jeanie Forrester released the following statement regarding the recent report on 2016 voter registrations made with out-of-state IDs:

“I want to thank Speaker Jasper and the dedicated members of our state government who sought this information regarding same day registrations from 2016 using out-of-state IDs. The most troubling piece of this report was the roughly 200 voters that may have voted twice in multiple states, uncovered by the new crosscheck program. We must support investigations into these cases to ensure integrity at the ballot box.”

“While the New Hampshire Democrat Federal Delegation engages in a public squabble with New Hampshire’s Democrat Secretary of State, New Hampshire Republicans are working hard to ensure every eligible New Hampshire voter can vote while strengthening voter integrity.”
    ----------------
    [/FONT]
    This past week has been all about votes and it’s been a good week for Republicans! With Vincent Paul Migliore holding onto the Grafton 9 seat, winning by 50 votes—it proves that every single vote counts. Although the Democrat opponent has called for a recount, which will be held on Wednesday, September 13th, we are confident that we will hold onto the seat.

Did you hear? On the front page of today’s Union Leader, “A new report on the 2016 election fund nearly 1,100 people who cast ballots here in New Hampshire were either under investigation for voting in more than one place or signed affidavits with addresses that may no longer be valid.”

In the six years that I served as a State Senator, Republicans worked to ensure voter integrity at the ballot box. It was hard to make any gains when we had a Democrat Governor. But this past session, with Governor Chris Sununu in the corner office, Republicans were able to pass legislation (SB3).

Don’t be fooled by the Democrats claim that this new law is about voter suppression, it is not. It is about protecting your vote, and not having it diluted.

If you haven’t heard, the NH Republican State Committee will be hosting the R.E.D. Summit on Saturday, September 30th at St. Anselm College. The day-long educational and inspirational event will include lunch for only $20 per person or $10 per person for Grassroots Givers. Be sure to visit our website and sign up today!

Next week there will be another Special Election in Belknap 9 with Steve Whalley. We’re looking for volunteers to help at the polls and make phone calls to get people out to vote. If you’ve got even an hour to spare, please call Joe or Tara at the office and let them know you want to help hold onto another Republican seat. I know that you could spend your valuable time on so many other things, but we know that when Republicans vote, Republicans win – so please consider helping us get folks out to vote.

Sincerely,

Jeanie

[FONT=&amp]
    ---------------

I will do what Boris suggested. I support NH Republican Party and I will demand that:

1. They need to get their $ht together and get an unified message out. Is it 200 or 2,000? Big difference!! Time to stop production of confusing statements is now.

2. They need to publish results of their investigation.

3. They need to introduce measures which will ELIMINATE voter fraud for all elections to come.

I am emailing them now. I suggest you do not ignore this opportunity to make NH better. [/FONT]
    [wink][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  8. enbloc

enbloc NES Life Member NES Member

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  9. fencer

fencer NES Member

So if they registered to vote in New Hampshire they should have to return to serve jury duty.

10. Boris

Boris Son of Kalashnikov NES Member

here is an old article on voter fraud: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2004/10/people_who_vote_twice.html

call your NH AG office and ask for an official statement if he is going to prosecute those 200 whatever people. If not, that's your problem right there. If we are not a nation of laws or laws simply ignored (surprise!) all these lawsuits and 2a regulations are worth shit.

11. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/5-300-fraudulent-votes-may-have-been-cast-nh-2016

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  12. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

No, because those are issues of residency; voting is a matter of domicile.

- - - Updated - - -

Only because you live in a shithole.

Or maybe it's time for you to let NH worry about NH.

1 person likes this.
  13. atmay

atmay NES Member

This was why I brought up my own experience -- that I moved across state lines over a year ago, but haven't changed over my DL or reg.

I would be willing to bet that a significant portion of these 6k votes were NH residents that didn't bother becoming NH-licensed drivers.

14. drgrant

drgrant Moderator NES Member

It's always been instigated, particularly at the primary level. I think some of Oblabla's people even caught Hitlery doing it to him in one of the NH primaries a long time ago. Someone on here or elsewhere reported seeing shitloads of MA plates at polling locations in places like Nashua... that can mean only one thing... buying moonbats off or cajoling them into filling out affadavits, etc. Various moonbat factions have been pulling this fraud off for years. Particularly at that primary level because they figure that intra-party corruption won't really be investigated.

Anyone here remember a few years ago that place in PA (I think it was a part of Philiadumpia) where Mitt Romney didn't get a single vote? I mean Romney sucks, but statistically speaking the odds of that legitimately happening are worse than winning the powerball.

The fraud (or in some cases, simple manipulation) is out there its just that proving it "beyond all doubt" is exceedingly difficult because it's not like voting records are in the public 100%. EG, for starters it would be pretty simple for a decent programmer to write a thing that checked voter rolls against people who died in the last year before the election, amongst other things. In the case of NH unless things have changed you can basically vote if you fill out some kind of "affadavit of residency" or some bullshit on the spot. The system is so porous it sucks.

-Mike

15. drgrant

One of the problems here is you cannot stop fraud without identifying the voter in some meaningful way.

I also think it should be federal law (at least for fed positions, rep, senator, president) that you get a temporarily indelible mark on your hand (eg, like some kind of dye or ink) once you've voted on election day, like they do in some developing countries. At a bare minimum this deters people from voting more than once.

-Mike

16. drgrant

In principle I agree with this but the problem with the system is, as present, find me a hardcore NH college moonbat that doesn't vote in both NH and MA and I'll give you a prize. The system is so terrible in this country even that fraud alone is facilitated by default- a college kid EASILY gets to vote twice in a federal level election- and has virtually ZERO chance of getting caught doing it by any means. That's ****ed up.

This is why the "dye on the finger/hand" thing is so important.

-Mike

17. Horrible

Horrible NES Member

Funny how all we heard from the left for months was how important that the integrity of our elections are when it came to Russia Russia Russia

Where are all those grandeous speechs now?!

18. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Russians were replaced by Nazis, Nazis were replaced by statues, statues were replaced by stilettos, stilettos were replaced by invitations for Harvey, Irma and Jose. When non-sense like that is flying around, do not expect any speeches anymore.

19. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

I think we have lost this attitude on NES somewhere in 2016. [hmmm]

[h=1]If voter fraud by out-of-state Democrats managed to sway New Hampshire elections the implications are huge[/h]
    During 2016 we have covered on this forum plenty of issues related to fraud. We were not wrong. We even posted warnings while this was going on.

Where were you back then?

20. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

In the archive of fraudulent history, where they belong.

The only reason the left ever brought up the subject of integrity in elections is because they were the ones committing all the criminal fraud in the process.

What ever a leftists says, you can be assured that the truth is 180 degrees from their statement.

21. TLB

TLB

You would have to not count absentee ballots though.

All of the early voting is also strictly to increase opportunities for fraud. I would be fine for no absentee ballots except for active military. Make sure you are around if you want your vote counted.

1 person likes this.
  22. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

This.

23. jpk

jpk

58 according to Oblunder

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  24. jpk

jpk

At a bare minimum anyone on welfare should be immediately disqualified from voting....

Period

1 person likes this.
  25. Rob Boudrie

Rob Boudrie NES Member

Only those effected by a NH vote should worry about NH.

For a presidential election, or one for Senators/Reps, that's everyone in the US.

connor, 10thSFFD and TLB like this.
  26. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Exactly, "let NH worry about NH" What a dumbass thing to say when you are in a swing state. The swing states hold the fate of the presidential elections and the balance of Congress. Here's a video from 2012 where people were using dead people's names to get ballots. According to the "informed" ones from NH this is ok I guess:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  27. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

Blame Massachusetts, because.

28. jpk

jpk

Because Mass has a very long history of dumb-assery

Multiple Kennedy's
    Romney
    Warren
    Kerry

Need I go on?

NH has its own issues but they are a pimple on the arse of an elephant in comparison to the tragedy that Mass voters have imposed on the rest of the nation for nearly 100 years
    Warren

29. Rob Boudrie

Rob Boudrie NES Member

Under such a system, and absentee could bring their ballot to any polling station in the country, which would accept their ballot for mailing (with an official stamp, envelope or other confirmation it was mailed from a polling station) and mark the finger.

It would also be necessary to define what gets marked if someone does not have a finger. Remember the case where Bank of America would not cash a check for a man with prosthetic arms because policy said "fingerprint n back of check".

30. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

No arguments here. This thread is about voters fraud. Now we have one in NH. Let's use our time and energy to ask NH representatives to fix it once and forever.
    [wink]