Voter Fraud Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...what a shocker [thinking] ... people were saying this during the election, over 8 months ago.

Does NH give a [email protected]?
THIS ^

We covered voters fraud in great details on Trump thread during the past election. This was happening everywhere! We even showed proofs and explained how easy it is to become "registered" using any piece of paper with your name on it. We took all opposite arguments and destroyed them with actual facts. I will not go over it again. Unfortunately, we are now living in the country in which showing up for election is no longer honorable thing to do. We need to make our process stronger just like our borders and immigration procedures.

What Boris posted here is absolutely correct: What are we going to do about it? We need to push our states to change the registration process and make it reliable. That is what needs to be done.

Libs want us to bitch while they will continue playing "I saw nothing" game. Ignore their yapping and get to work! Libs will volunteer to question even their own gender just to get you away from real issues. They are hoping we will be busy watching them going nuts while they will refuse reality. We saw what they can do and we need to ignore them.

One more thing:
Voters fraud used to lead to a civil unrest and an immediate end of elected officials. History has plenty of examples of that. Now we have an internet and bitching on the internet is the most we can do. Open borders, fine, illegal immigration, fine, dreamers schemers, fine, .....Keep going and you will not have a country soon!

Last edited:

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THIS ^

We covered voters fraud in great details on Trump thread during the past election. This was happening everywhere! We even showed proofs and explained how easy it is to become "registered" using any piece of paper with your name on it. We took all opposite arguments and destroyed them with actual facts. I will not go over it again. Unfortunately, we are now living in the country in which showing up for election is no longer honorable thing to do. We need to make our process stronger just like our borders and immigration procedures.

What Boris posted here is absolutely correct: What are we going to do about it? We need to push our states to change the registration process and make it reliable. That is what needs to be done.

Libs want us to bitch while they will continue playing "I saw nothing" game. Ignore their yapping and get to work! Libs will volunteer to question even their own gender just to get you away from real issues. They are hoping we will be busy watching them going nuts while they will refuse reality. We saw what they can do and we need to ignore them.

One more thing:
Voters fraud used to lead to a civil unrest and an immediate end of elected officials. History has plenty of examples of that. Now we have an internet and bitching on the internet is the most we can do. Open borders, fine, illegal immigration, fine, dreamers schemers, fine, .....Keep going and you will not have a country soon!
All true!

This country has had a mostly peaceful transition of power even at the highest levels in government since our founding because most strove for free and fair elections(something we've tried to foster and or impose on many other countries around the world at the barrel of a gun).

The people in this country who seek to undermine that process and protest in support of oppressed peoples around the globe are no better than the third world, banana republic dictators who throw their elections. Those same people openly bitch about having free and fair elections but covertly support and actively participate in election corruption. Hypocrites!!!

A traceable paper ballot, a positive form of ID and a thumb print or fingerprint on said ballot is the only sure way to administer an election in a society that has multitudes of people with not the slightest ounce of integrity.

Last edited:

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would like to see some investigation to look into this, if it was organized or instigated.
Voter fraud is one of the most heinous crimes against the state and I can't believe how lightly people think of it.
Election fraud should carry a death penalty because of the sheer number of people adversely impacted.
Actually, election fraud DOES carry the death penalty.

A tiny little bit more of our "once greatest nation on Earth" dies when it is committed, especially when perpetrated at the highest levels... It truly makes us (basically) no better than the absolute laughing stock Third World crapholes we watch on TV's "Worlds Most Shocking Videos" or YouTube... We're laughing at them as they're throwing shoes at each other in their "parliaments"... we merely glance at the forceful takeover coups while the rest of the world says "Meh" and turns the page...

Go ahead and tell me we're NOT approaching that stage. People (actually left wing scumbag animals) rolling their sh*t into balls and hurling them at cops, encouraging each other to piss into bottles and bring it to their "rallies" where they'll throw it at innocent bystanders or NES members across the Boston Common lawn..
And elections stolen - with proof of the theft - while the mainstream brainwashers have already swept this story under their rugs (or under their Soros-funded rags atop their heads).. while reminding the "chemists" and the other left wing radical filthbags in the country that "Trump Sucks" as they roll to every commercial.
And a little more of the flag that my ancestors fought and died to preserve sinks into the quicksand with each and every passing "Nothing to see here.. move along" day.

"Fellow Americans... " (insert sound of gavel banging on podium)... "The Senator from New Hampshire has (stolen) the floor.."

Now... what are "My Fellow Americans" gonna do about it?

Just sayin'

Last edited:

Win

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All states should require a voter id AND proof of no net gain from the government over the citizens lifetime. The latter would be a statement from the IRS mailed to voters after their taxes are processed each year.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got to the point when only U.S. passport can be possibly used for identification. Thanks to corrupt states drivers license can be issued to Vladimir Putin and nobody will catch it.

We are not dealing with "mistakes" or one forgetful jones. Liberal activists paid by Soros and their friends use current loopholes and they are trained on how to maximize all opportunities we give them. It is enough for them to know who is not voting (majority!) and they can show up as them. Notice that those old ladies who cross out your name from the voters sheet never ask for anything from you? How do they know it is you, if they do not know you personally? They will never know.

Applications exist which will very precisely tell you how many people live in each household, how they registered, and if they voted in last elections.

This is just one of many other examples we covered on NES already.

It is an unreliable mess created by incompetent politicians who always look for loopholes. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton should be in prison by now......We all know that, and we have moved on!

We will never ever have a time to fix this unless we act now. Voters fraud is much higher priority than fat Kim playing with his collection of nuclear dildos.

About antifa and lefties: You have nothing to offer. You do not want government, you want chaos and most of you are confused human beings which will end up living from the money I produce. Either you will follow common rules or you will be punished just like any other vandal should be. You will get nothing for free! I want my government to use my money to arrest you and prosecute you. I produce money you produce nothing. I will use my money to get rid of your unacceptable behavior.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're new around here, aren't you?

Of course I am.
Um, not exactly, been around here a long, long time. Actually a fair bit longer than you have if my memory serves me right. And if I were a newb, what bearing does that have regarding anything I've posted?

atmay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Um, not exactly, been around here a long, long time. Actually a fair bit longer than you have if my memory serves me right. And if I were a newb, what bearing does that have regarding anything I've posted?
Because most of the old crew knows full well that I'm an admitted scofflaw?

ETA: it was asked playfully. So how's about everyone untwists their panties. Thanks.

Last edited:

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great. Let's start yet another pissing match and divert another yet thread into the toilet of "Nyah nyah! Your mother wears Army boots" yada yada, rather than being adults and private messaging or emailing the other member and calling them out privately.
Nah, let's waste everyone else's time and everyone's NES space with endless back-and-forth "You ___"....." Oh yeah? Well you___ too." (etc etc).

(Sometimes I'm so glad I pay money for a green membership, eh?)

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great. Let's start yet another pissing match and divert another yet thread into the toilet of "Nyah nyah! Your mother wears Army boots" yada yada, rather than being adults and private messaging or emailing the other member and calling them out privately.
Nah, let's waste everyone else's time and everyone's NES space with endless back-and-forth "You ___"....." Oh yeah? Well you___ too." (etc etc).

(Sometimes I'm so glad I pay money for a green membership, eh?)
Just trying to address it as its dished out.[wink] I don't want to hijack the thread and fully agree with your posts. There is benefit to open disclosure of things though, it allows for the onlookers to view a more accurate picture of the participant's true nature and opinions.

Aside from the distractions: What people should be doing is educating the apolitical people in their lives to become somewhat politically involved in the process that governs their lives everyday.

radioman

NES Member
Rating - 96%
24   1   0
You New Hampshire folks think you have a problem with students voting? I'm from the crap hole Commonwealth to the south, we have a student voting problem that is monumental in comparison. I don't know the exact number of foreign students here but I know it's substantial.

Do I have proof? No. Just common sense that these universities encourage their students to vote for the most liberal candidate. I also believe they're voting absentee in their home state. Why not have your vote count twice? You are of course, of the special elite ruling class after all.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the life of me I don't understand why this is not required. Just who would it hurt?
Man, did you miss the time when we were crying because passport was required for travels to Canada? We want old America back. You know, we knew everyone inside of the palisades and Pocahontas were teaching us how to eat turkeys.[smile]

Show passport! Get passport! Done! We do not need additional state or government id which will be used to screw us up again. No more! Show your valid passport!

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You New Hampshire folks think you have a problem with students voting? I'm from the crap hole Commonwealth to the south, we have a student voting problem that is monumental in comparison. I don't know the exact number of foreign students here but I know it's substantial.

Do I have proof? No. Just common sense that these universities encourage their students to vote for the most liberal candidate. I also believe they're voting absentee in their home state. Why not have your vote count twice? You are of course, of the special elite ruling class after all.
We do not have student voting problem, my friend. Please, check the voting results. Your problem is called Weston, Concord, Lexington, Wellesley, Acton,.....Those are not students anymore. They all graduated from The Liberal Academy and nobody is smarter than them! [wink]

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Even if foreign students do not illegally vote, the citizen students who reside at a college may. This is particularly concerning when you have students voting on a property tax override.

On the other hand, they are residents of their college town and subject to its laws. It would be undemocratic to prohibit 9 month residents from voting on a local weed shop ban, for example.

The courts have consistently bitchslapped towns that tried to impede resident students from voting.

campusvoteproject.org
http://www.brennancenter.org/how-vote-2016

I have always thought voting on general law and voting on taxes should be separated, with only those who pay voting on the later (perhaps on a shareholder, per dollar paid, basis like with corporate stock).

Last edited:

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Even if foreign students do not illegally vote, the citizen students who reside at a college may. This is particularly concerning when you have students voting on a property tax override.

On the other hand, they are residents of their college town and subject to its laws. It would be undemocratic to prohibit 9 month residents from voting on a local weed shop ban, for example.

The courts have consistently bitchslapped towns that tried to impede resident students from voting.

campusvoteproject.org
http://www.brennancenter.org/how-vote-2016

I have always thought voting on general law and voting on taxes should be separated, with only those who pay voting on the later (perhaps on a shareholder, per dollar paid, basis like with corporate stock).
Anyone with "no skin in the game" ie: non tax payers should not be able to vote for laws or elected officials who enact those laws regardless of whether its general laws or taxes. Those with no monetary stake in the process are diminishing the rightful say of those who foot all the bills.

That's a society being ruled by the lowest common denominator....those who contribute nothing to that society's upkeep and well being. Its wrong headed on its face.

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For the life of me I don't understand why this is not required. Just who would it hurt?
Democrats. Note who is always against, and for, voter ID requirements.
Anyone with "no skin in the game"
Agreed, but since everyone is accountable to criminal law, everyone should have a right to vote for those people who make those. The MA situation would actually make this partially possible since passage of a 2.5 override is separate from election of public officials.

This why I am opposed to Sr Citizen property tax exemptions. While it sounds compassionate, it actually encourages those who are exempt from a tax increase to vote for that increase.

TLB

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People who aren't white? Apparently it's racist, or so they say.
Whenever anyone suggests that, the racism of their statement should be pointed out. "So you think that (insert the supposedly disenfranchised group here) are either too stupid, weak-minded, or indifferent to go through the relatively simple process of obtaining a government ID in order to vote? You racist!" The whole argument is BS and the true racists (Democrats) should be called out for it. I have no doubt about the ability of any citizen to get this done. While they are certainly more than likely just being disingenuous and trying to let illegals/non-residents/non-citizens vote, don't pass on the opportunity to call them racist to their face, when possible.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This why I am opposed to Sr Citizen property tax exemptions. While it sounds compassionate, it actually encourages those who are exempt from a tax increase to vote for that increase.
In essence it's no different than politicians voting for their own salaries, seniors are a solid and active voting block that's hard to go against, also big supporter of Mora

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

bfm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anyone with "no skin in the game" ie: non tax payers should not be able to vote for laws or elected officials who enact those laws regardless of whether its general laws or taxes. Those with no monetary stake in the process are diminishing the rightful say of those who foot all the bills.
I wonder how many rich people with expensive tax lawyers would fall into that group.

For the couple years I was a student in another state I had a job, admittedly part time as I was a full time student, but I paid income tax in that state as well as sales tax on everything I bought while I was there. I also had a motorcycle permit from that state as it was easier than going home to get one and I did not have to turn in my MA driver's license to get it at the time. So I had a car registered in MA and a bike registered at my college address. I voted while I was there. Now I would probably have done an absentee ballot to my home address. At the time there was more info on how to register on campus than there was on how to get an absentee ballot, so that was what I did. At least for the presidential election. I don't think I voted in an elections that were purely local.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder how many rich people with expensive tax lawyers would fall into that group.

For the couple years I was a student in another state I had a job, admittedly part time as I was a full time student, but I paid income tax in that state as well as sales tax on everything I bought while I was there. I also had a motorcycle permit from that state as it was easier than going home to get one and I did not have to turn in my MA driver's license to get it at the time. So I had a car registered in MA and a bike registered at my college address. I voted while I was there. Now I would probably have done an absentee ballot to my home address. At the time there was more info on how to register on campus than there was on how to get an absentee ballot, so that was what I did. At least for the presidential election. I don't think I voted in an elections that were purely local.
you fraudulent SOB /s

I'm reading that many of the same day registrants were from polling stations at college campuses. They have the paper trail to investigate each and every one of those 5000+ votes...why stop at just accusations when they can for sure get actual proof?

Last edited:

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very few. It's rare for a rich person to pay "no taxes"; just "a low rate" with a good legal team ... then there is that pesky AMT.

northframingham

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nobody did anything when they found out Granny W. lied to get into Harvard.

Nobody will do anything that really amounts to anything over this either.

Why do you ask... Because the sheep allow it. Keep voting it the same damn self centered politicians.

This country is screwed! [angry]

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you fraudulent SOB /s

I'm reading that many of the same day registrants were from polling stations at college campuses. They have the paper trail to investigate each and every one of those 5000+ votes...why stop at just accusations when they can for sure get actual proof?
Shit, I've been saying for months go to Hanover, pull the "facebook" (in the original sense) of Dartmouth, and see how many voted simultaneously in their hometowns and Hanover.

Top Bottom