• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vote USA Poll: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Acujeff

NES Member
Please vote yes on this USA Today poll. So far we're polling way ahead.

cut and paste:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Yes 97%
No 2%
Undecided 1%
Total Votes 137732

Scrivener, could you please break that link in the quote in your post (so we don't have a ton of votes getting referred from the same domain)?

Actually, it is the same link. Once you have already been there and taken the poll, clicking it again will only take you to survey results. You can't get back to the survey again.

There is a space in the link in the word 'november' It'll work if you remove it

Thanks. Voted. Another landslide.

You know, I'm sure that pro-gun communities all over the place pig-pile on these polls whenever they show up. I wonder if there are any anti-gun communities out there that try to do the same?

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

Yes 97%
No 2%
Undecided 1%
Total Votes 137732

It should be "No - 100%."

This is one of my pet peeves, so bear with me here (feel free to tell me to shut up later though).

The Bill of Rights does not "give" us any rights, it enumerates our God-given rights as Free Men. If more people understood this they wouldn't be so willing to infringe upon them.

Now, I know this type of poll is written for the sheeple and they wouldn't know the difference if it came up and bit them square on the ass, but it drives me crazy when any Amendment is described as giving us any damned thing.

Thanks. Voted. Another landslide.

You know, I'm sure that pro-gun communities all over the place pig-pile on these polls whenever they show up. I wonder if there are any anti-gun communities out there that try to do the same?

Death is the primary mover of the anti-gun community. I highly doubt they have communities like we do (NES, ARF, THR, etc).

It should be "No - 100%."

This is one of my pet peeves, so bear with me here (feel free to tell me to shut up later though).

The Bill of Rights does not "give" us any rights, it enumerates our God-given rights as Free Men. If more people understood this they wouldn't be so willing to infringe upon them.

Now, I know this type of poll is written for the sheeple and they wouldn't know the difference if it came up and bit them square on the ass, but it drives me crazy when any Amendment is described as giving us any damned thing.
+1

We still have the right to be free from unreasonable searches and to not incriminate ourselves even if the text is erased from the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom