Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

on NRA website

Under the direction of NRA President Carolyn Meadows, the NRA Board of Directors is working with the Office of the Secretary in relation to board elections, meetings, and the like.

Folks, just an update on the NRA board elections. Those of us who are on the ballot have been notified that the company hired to conduct the ballot counting has been closed due to the virus. NRA HQ is currently working on a solution, but we may not know the results for some time to come.

I’m a Life Member of the NRA and even though they may have a few problems, we still need them to defend our Second Amendment Rights. I stress this since I live in a Blue state and had to be fingerprinted, photographed and register all my firearms which is against our Constitutional rights.
I will read Jim Wallace’s bio and give him some consideration. Thank you.

Hey, people. When you get your NRA magazine this month be sure to remove the ballot for the board election. Give Jim Wallace, from our Gun Owner's Action League a vote. He's a good one. We need good folks like Jim on there.
NRA funnels your donations to their lackeys pretty much like D. Chump. Why would I give em money?

How do I get this thread and message to stop appearing at the top of my window? Does everyone have this?

40174488-BD23-4F0E-8FCC-D0E2946A3BD8.jpeg

I've made it dismiss-able.
D, did Jim win a seat on the BOD? Last I asked Jon Green (a few months ago), he hadn't heard any results of the election. Or did TPTB at NRA just declare the election null and void due to Covid?

I did vote for Jim (bullet vote) and am curious about the result. TIA

This year's Annual meeting has been moved to Sept 5th in Springfield MO.

Folks, I thought I would let everyone know that I was just informed that I was not elected to the NRA Board. Thanks to all those who supported me. I think I could have brought a wealth of experience that is needed right now. Thanks again.

Sorry about that Jim. Despite your outstanding qualifications I guess it's very hard for a regional candidate to make any headway against an existing slate.

Thanks for trying, we really could have used your support here in mAss. Thank you for everything you do I for one appreciate it very much!!! We're you close? In the running?

Thanks, Jim. The NRA needs people of your caliber and integrity. The whole country lost when you did not advance. We the people of MA are still fortunate to have you working for us at GOAL.

Thanks for tying Jim.
I gave you a bullet.
Another nail in the coffin of a once great organization that is now more concerned with filling its officers pockets then with whats best for its members..

Folks, I thought I would let everyone know that I was just informed that I was not elected to the NRA Board. Thanks to all those who supported me. I think I could have brought a wealth of experience that is needed right now. Thanks again.
Jim, very sorry to read this. Since you were recommended by the nominating committee, it sounds a bit suspicious to me. I did bullet-vote for you. I guess that NRA is a hopeless organization at this point.

It's only one year. That's a full year of sucking up to the entrenched powers and voting for things like $250K wardrobe allowances and multi-million dollar salaries to have a chance at getting the nominating committee endorsement for the election a year from now. Jim has my respect and sympathies for the unpleasent things he is going to have to vote for in order to stand a chance at full election. For all practical purposes, it is all but impossible for a candidate to win without this endorsement unless they are already famous, in which case the endorsement is a near given.

It's only one year. That's a full year of sucking up to the entrenched powers and voting for things like $250K wardrobe allowances and multi-million dollar salaries to have a chance at getting the nominating committee endorsement for the election a year from now. Jim has my respect and sympathies for the unpleasent things he is going to have to vote for in order to stand a chance at full election. For all practical purposes, it is all but impossible for a candidate to win without this endorsement unless they are already famous, in which case the endorsement is a near given.
no doubt but its a start

Well, at least he is in the arena. You?

Back
Top Bottom