Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

What does "Impoved MA right to carry" mean?

Expanding the 4yr/$100 license for 6yr/$100 after losing 5year/$25 [not sure if it was 4 or 5]?

Changing "reason for issuance" to "restriction" on LTCs?

Convincing several PDs to start issuing without restrictions? Ooops, I think some other org did that.

Spearheaded losing lawsuit? - guess that gets a participation trophy.

He still did enough good to earn my bullet vote. I really hope he has the courage to go on the record about the excessive compensation at the top rather than going along to get along. Time will tell.

Like Rob, I hope he has the fortitude to fight the entrenched "go along to get along" gang running NRA.
I expect that one's chances of being permitted to win the re-election by the nominating committee is inversely proportional the the square of the amount of time a director actually speaks at meetings.

Rob Pincus endorses Jim for NRA Board of Directors:

Video, .

Article, Rob Pincus Announces His Picks for 2020 NRA Board of Director Ballot ~ VIDEOS.

Mr. Pincus is correct: Jim works tirelessly and effectively on behalf of Massachusetts gun owners. As an NRA Director, he'll bring the same talents and expertise to national matters, while continuing to lead GOAL's efforts benefiting Massachusetts.

Last edited:
I understand the folks who aren’t too happy with the NRA and I’m with you. However, there’s still good people within the organization that are trying hard to break it down and build it back up. Do yourselves a favor, follow Rob Pincus from Save The Second. He made all his choices for the new members and chose Jim Wallace but made other choices and described why they were good. Follow Save The Second! It’s time for the NRA to be fixed and this is how you do it!

I have not yet received a ballot. I don't get the magazines, shouldn't I get a ballot in the mail????

Finally got my ballot. Voting for Jim (of course!!). I there anyone else notable that I should vote for?

Voted. And even though the NRA has some issues, and they aren't perfect, none of would own guns at the moment if it weren't for the NRA over the last 40 years. Time to reform the NRA, we need it more now than ever.

Done. And didn’t cast any votes for another candidate so as to improve his chances.

I did the same...

I was thinking of voting for the women in CT also, she read as a good candidate but that little voice in my head said "But do you want to be the one that cost Jim the election if he loses by one vote":D

So my ballot is in the mail...

Haven’t received any way to vote yet, I get the mag online only,
but I get regular bombarded with emails and offers to re up early for some crappy range bag or some junk.

maybe cause I told them don’t phone me anymore till that nitwit Ted nugent is gone. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom