Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

The ballot is inserted in your monthly magazine that the NRA sends to you.
ok, i'm old and stupid....what ballot? i got the mag two days ago and have been through it front to back, back to front, nothing. i don't remember having a problem finding it before.

well, from looking at the feb 2020 magazine mailing label, looks like i expired in december 2019. oops!

I laughed about the envelope too. I also received last years Business Alliance Cert printed upside down. Then there was the bounced check from the NRA referral program that they said they would replace and cover the fee I got whacked for it....they never covered the fee and never replied back to the email chain when I questioned why it wasn't received. Gotta love the NRA sometimes but its better than nothing.

I just mailed my ballot with just Jim for a vote. Here's hoping he can do some good there if elected.

I wish I could vote for Jim. I foolishly ticked off the electronic magazine option when I had paid membership dues, because I had this crazy idea in my head that it would save them money to be able to put towards the 2A fight. I didn't realize it would make voting impossible. I tried logging into my online account, and I see nothing there about voting, so I can't do it that way. I don't suppose they would know I don't get a printed magazine and just send the ballot anyway?

I wish I could vote for Jim. I foolishly ticked off the electronic magazine option when I had paid membership dues, because I had this crazy idea in my head that it would save them money to be able to put towards the 2A fight. I didn't realize it would make voting impossible. I tried logging into my online account, and I see nothing there about voting, so I can't do it that way. I don't suppose they would know I don't get a printed magazine and just send the ballot anyway?

I'd call them if I were you. Just because you get your magazine electronically should not deny you of your right to vote.

Unless you are a Republican in a Democratic-controlled state.

I'd call them if I were you. Just because you get your magazine electronically should not deny you of your right to vote.

Unless you are a Republican in a Democratic-controlled state.

I may try that. I hope they didn't mail a ballot months ago and I tossed it. I didn't get anything if it was recent though.

Back
Top Bottom