• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

I'm with most when it comes to the NRA. I also would like to keepJim's focus in Massachusetts. But it would be nice to have the interest of Massachusetts citizens on the board.

The NRA includes instruction on who to vote for with the ballot, and enough members follow the recommendations from their betters so that someone not "Nominating committee endorsed" will never stand a chance, unless, of course, Jack Wilson runs and maybe not even then.

Jim is a good guy, but he is tilting at windmills unless he gets the endorsement.

I would love to be proven wrong, and will bullet vote for only him.

I would love to be proven wrong, and will bullet vote for only him.
The ballot is inserted in your monthly magazine that the NRA sends to you.

I found it amusing that the ballot will not fit in the envelope provided. I've test folded a few pieces of paper and there is no easy way that friggin ballot fits into the envelope!

I found it amusing that the ballot will not fit in the envelope provided. I've test folded a few pieces of paper and there is no easy way that friggin ballot fits into the envelope!
You mean almost as if they really DIDN'T want your input....................................

VOTE FOR JIM!!!!

Jim Wallace IS on the Nominating Committee list.
I voted for him anyway.

There are only 2 Candidates not on the Nominating Committee list.
Frank Tait and John Cushman.
I dont know anything about them, but the fact that the Committee doesn't want them is enough reason for me to give them a bullet.

Jim Wallace IS on the Nominating Committee list.
I voted for him anyway.

There are only 2 Candidates not on the Nominating Committee list.
Frank Tait and John Cushman.
I dont know anything about them, but the fact that the Committee doesn't want them is enough reason for me to give them a bullet.
Frank Tate is a member of my club in SE Penna and is a non endorsed candidate for board of directors. Good hardworking guy seeking change in how NRA operates. He was passinng these out at the shotshow.
B93132A0-4E28-4611-97BE-23858C611D11.png

Back
Top Bottom