Vote Jim Wallace for NRA Board

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
on NRA website

Under the direction of NRA President Carolyn Meadows, the NRA Board of Directors is working with the Office of the Secretary in relation to board elections, meetings, and the like.

GOAL

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks, just an update on the NRA board elections. Those of us who are on the ballot have been notified that the company hired to conduct the ballot counting has been closed due to the virus. NRA HQ is currently working on a solution, but we may not know the results for some time to come.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a Life Member of the NRA and even though they may have a few problems, we still need them to defend our Second Amendment Rights. I stress this since I live in a Blue state and had to be fingerprinted, photographed and register all my firearms which is against our Constitutional rights.
I will read Jim Wallace’s bio and give him some consideration. Thank you.

Ely

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey, people. When you get your NRA magazine this month be sure to remove the ballot for the board election. Give Jim Wallace, from our Gun Owner's Action League a vote. He's a good one. We need good folks like Jim on there.
NRA funnels your donations to their lackeys pretty much like D. Chump. Why would I give em money?

Top Bottom