VOTE as if your gun rights were at risk. FINAL NH 2020 NHFC General election grades--Updated for both CD1 and CD2

Grades were updated do to some last minute surveys after the printed score cards went out. Candidates tend to start emailing and calling AFTER grades are issued...
See post 3 and 4 for final versions.

CD 2 has been completed, CD 1 should be done by this weekend. PDF file to be released soon. Found one typo that needs to be corrected...

Attachments

• 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website1.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website1.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website2.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website2.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website3.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website3.png
    151 KB · Views: 45
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website4.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website4.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website5.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website5.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website6.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2-for_website6.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I appreciate the hard curve that NHFC applies. Seriously.

I have an A rating, and will always vote pro-gun. I won't get an A+ because I don't introduce bills... but honestly, how much more pro-gun can we get in NH?

Edit to add, just in case someone didn't understand: I am not joking. I seriously appreciate NHFC and their hard curve rating system, including an F for not responding to surveys. I am totally cool with having an A instead of A+.

Final grades (CD1) needed to be updated after some last minute surveys.... CD2 will be the next post

Attachments

• 2020_general_grades_cd1_1.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_1.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2020_general_grades_cd1_2.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_2.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2020_general_grades_cd1_4.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_4.png
    138 KB · Views: 22
  • 2020_general_grades_cd1_3.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_3.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2020_general_grades_cd1_5.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_5.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2020_general_grades_cd1_6.png
    2020_general_grades_cd1_6.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 17
Final grades (CD2) needed to be updated after some last minute surveys.... CD1 was the prior post

Attachments

• 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 001.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 001.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 002.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 002.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 003.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 003.png
    151 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 004.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 004.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 005.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 005.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 006.png
    2020_general_grades_cd2 Page 006.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 13
PDFs are now posted:

Mike, some of the grades are based on the voting. If they missed one vote or voted wrong they will receive a lower score.
the scores marked with as * are based on surveys and if they are less then an A, they got a major question wrong.

New Hampshire Firearms Coalition is the state’s leading gun-rights organization, and we work tirelessly on behalf of all NH gun owners! Tomorrow is likely the most important vote in your lifetime regarding your rights as a firearm owner.

We hear every election, “this is the most important election that you will ever vote in”…, yet this time, it is true. Unlike most elections, with this election we will choose a US president, a US Senator and the members of the New Hampshire Legislature that will control the 10 year Constitutionally mandated redistricting.

What does all that mean? Not only is your vote for the President in play in New Hampshire (Review 2000: Bush 271 Electoral college votes/ Gore 267) and you will see that our 4 electoral college votes mattered that year. Control of the US Senate is also at risk, currently predicted to be a 50D/50R split.

In addition to those two big issues, the following offices: US House, NH House, NH Senate, NH Executive Council and some minor offices will have there district lines drawn by the next Legislature. The next New Hampshire Legislature will decide the districts for the next 10 years. The last time there was redistricting, was just after the 2010 election. The last time this happened during a Presidential election was 2000.

The good and bad news is that this crazy season will be over shortly and we can go back to enjoying our lives. We want you to know that NHFC has done everything we can as a non-profit to tell you about the ambitions and actions of those running for office. While we cannot tell gun owners which candidates they should support or who they should NOT support, we can tell you that your rights are on the ballot and you need to make sure that you vote your gun rights over all other issues.

This election is so important that we even were making changes to our online scorecard at the last minute. Please double check the candidate grades at our website, as there were a few small changes after we printed and mailed the hard copies.

As an example, on Monday night last week, we received a late survey from a senate district 9 candidate. This district serves the citizens of both Cheshire and Hillsborough counties in the south-western part of the state. If you recall, this is home to one of the most anti-gun senators in New Hampshire. Senator Jeanne Dietsch…the author and prime sponsor of the “2020 Jeanne Dietsch Range Closure Bill”, a bill that was so egregious, that all 24 senators voted against it, even all of the other Democrats.

In response to the survey results and Ms. Ricciardis’ demonstrated support of the 2nd amendment, candidate Denise Ricciardi has received an A- grade. The NHFC Board also voted to mail an additional approximately 6,000 postcards to share the updated news and to expose Sen. Jeanne Dietsch’s record of working against the 2nd amendment.

This year, just like every other year, NHFC sent out over one thousand surveys to candidates across NH. For the higher offices, these surveys were mailed registered mail, so that the NHFC Board would have confidence in our grading system should a survey not be returned. In some cases, a 2nd registered copy was sent to give these candidates EVERY OPPORTUNITY to share their positions on gun rights, legislation and the protections afforded in the 2nd amendment. Many chose not to respond, which speaks loudly to their position. Some are even claiming to have ‘not’ received them… We have the certified return receipts to show that these were delivered.

Based on the survey results, prior voting records, and social media and other publications, New Hampshire Firearms Coalition has published both a primary and general election scorecard for our members. This scorecard is invaluable in determining who will effectively and unreservedly represent gun owners in Concord.

Please share the general election scorecard with friends, family and co-workers! This election will have a long lasting effect on your ability to defend yourself and your family…VOTE LIKE YOUR GUN RIGHTS MATTER, THEY DO!

While we work tirelessly to defend your rights and to keep you informed, the anti-gun Democrats in Concord are working JUST AS HARD to take those rights away, to restrict your ability to speak out, and to entirely leave you defenseless.

You see, they are now trying to have all sessions held remotely, which offers you, the citizens of NH, no opportunity to speak out about the awful legislation they will propose. Remember, the first bill to be filed so far is another RED FLAG BILL!

Over the last several weeks, at the request of the NHFC board, I have been championing the fight against these remote sessions. This past week, I was even at the Supreme Court with an Attorney arguing against this unconstitutional question of the Court. Please let everyone within your sphere of influence know that this is a very bad idea, one that will strip all citizens of the right to be heard. A link to the docket and to the video of the hearing are here:

Docket

Video

In closing, Gun Owners of America has written a great write up on what has taken place in Washington DC. I strongly recommend that you click on this link and read it.

Sitting on the sidelines are 4 anti-gun dems. Two of those sat on the Senate Judiciary committee that heard all of the anti-gun bills and then voted to pass them....
Chandley and Levesque lost!!!
Hennessey retired!!!
2020 NH Senate race judiciary results.jpg

I don’t understand how we did relatively well with smaller state races and so horribly nationally.....

I don’t understand how we did relatively well with smaller state races and so horribly nationally.....
Too many have picked up libtardism over the years. The infection rate continues to climb as the country declines. It's rather sad thing to see in action. The country has turned into a slow motion train wreck. We can see how it will end. The only variable is what the body count will be at the end.

If NHFC got the vote out for NH candidates, how did voters not see that Biden, Shaheen, Pappas and Custer all want to take them at a national level?
One of these things is not like the other.

Horrible federal candidates are gonna horrible.

Please stop focusing on DC. Meet your neighbors. Talk to your local candidates. Start from the bottom up, not top-down.

One of these things is not like the other.

Horrible federal candidates are gonna horrible.

Please stop focusing on DC. Meet your neighbors. Talk to your local candidates. Start from the bottom up, not top-down.
I don’t see Donald being a terrible candidate. My wife knows one couple that don’t like the Don, we don’t hang out with them. I rarely run into anyone that isn’t MAGA.

Something is fishy.

I think it was a reference to US Senate/House candidates not POTUS candidate
Well I liked Bolduc too, but I didn’t see anything wrong with Messner! Yeah, he’s not from NH but he seemed to be down with MAGA!

Honestly I spent more time concentrating on the local-local shit, which did go well. I just don’t see how up-ticket shit didn’t work out when everything down did....

Just my opinion....

Bolduc was a better candidate.....Corky appeared to put a ton of money into the primary and then appeared to make no effort for the election

Negron wasnt the good candidate to go toe to toe with kuster......how many times does he have to lose for folks to figure it out.....

Lynne Blankenbeker would have been a much better candidate against Kuster....WTF were GOP voters thinking about in the primary?
I would have taken ANY republican!! I duno why Negron can’t win, but I guess he can’t. I liked Bolduc but was encouraged as they said Messner was ‘more electable’.

Anyways, although I’m quite satisfied with my local results, going up is not extrapolating.

Folks need to understand what happened in NH this election cycle.

Dems controlled the senate 14-10 and had more than a 25 seat majority in the NH House

When the NH Legislature meets again in 2021 the Senate will have a 14-10 GOP majority if nothing changes with recounts

The NH House will come back with at least 213 Republicans and ~187 Dems

This is a repudiation of what the dems did in 2019-2020....make no bones about it

A lot of people put a lot of effort into every level of this.....you want to keep NH relatively free then now is the time to get involved with your county/local GOP group and start working/recruiting people to run in 2022.

well stated. Without more involvement NH will slowly continue to become Mass.

Well I liked Bolduc too, but I didn’t see anything wrong with Messner! Yeah, he’s not from NH but he seemed to be down with MAGA!

Honestly I spent more time concentrating on the local-local shit, which did go well. I just don’t see how up-ticket shit didn’t work out when everything down did....
Exactly. Trump acts like a retard. The 1st debate was a total dumpster fire because of him. Down ballot candidates that attach their chariot to the star that is Trump's shitshow aren't going to do well in NH. Sununu knew this and didn't take the bait when his opponent tried his hardest to make Sununu look all kinds of MAGA.

Back
Top Bottom