1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Vortex Optics

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by wahsben, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wahsben

wahsben NES Life Member NES Member

Description : Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot (NEW)

Accessories :Multi Height mount system

Vortex Warranty

Selling Terms : Cash FTF or Bank Check or Postal Money Order FTF or if shipping.Personal check is okay but I'll ship when the check clears. Only selling to those in the U.S.

Price : $135.00

Description: Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8 X 24 AR-BDC2 Reticle (NEW)
    Accessories: Removable Lens Covers, Microfiber Lens Cloth, CR 2032 Battery

Vortex Warranty

If Green or Life Member I'll include a new SWFA S.S.A.L.T. MOUNTING SYSTEM

Selling Terms : Cash FTF or Bank Check or Postal Money Order FTF or if shipping. Personal check is okay but I'll ship when the check clears. Only selling to those in the U.S.

Price: $345.00

Contact Information: PM

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. wahsben

wahsben NES Life Member NES Member