Visiting Georgetown this weekend

North shore resident wanting to check out Georgetown Rod and Gun this weekend. Is it ok to show up and checkout the club? Are there times when this is best? Last summer My family moved from Boston and I'm eager to become involved.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Thanks kjr7888, dixidawg for the responses. I'll plan on stopping by on Sunday. Kjr7888 I'll pm you in the morning to let you know. Thanks so much!

Dixidawg are they still shooting trap on Wednesday nights even in the winter? I shot over there alot over the summer and fall on wednesdays and am getting the itch for a round of trap even though it is cold out! Very well run trap range on wednesdays last summer thats for sure.

The trap guys are usually really good about keeping the calendar on the website up to date. It shows that they are doing every other Wed during the winter:

http://www.georgetownfishandgame.com/calendar

I will double check with them and have them update the calendar if it is not correct.

I appreciate the fast response! Looks like 12 FEB is the next wednesday night then......thanks. I live in Haverhill and joined a club near where I work (Ayer MA)........still thinking of joing Gtown.......it is a beautiful property and much closer.

I'd like to stop by again this weekend. Last Sunday must have been really cold, I stopped by for trap (1-2) and couldn't find anyone. Will Super Bowl Sunday be a bad time to look around?

Thanks everyone~

Back
Top Bottom