• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Virginia woman arrested for ‘Facebook thugging’ after posting gun selfie

Holmes was arrested under a Virginia law, passed in 2000, that criminalizes obscene or threatening language online or in public.

Wait, what???

Hopefully NES servers aren't in Virginia....we're all in trouble!!

We block Facebook here as a matter of policy. Please describe what you have seen.

She posted on FB that she's married.

10408831_1602483736648744_4211310610318593607_n.jpg

The law VA passed in 2000 is obviously unconstitutional and it will be dispatched if she takes it to court. Who the heck thought of that stupid law.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm. She's SMOKIN Hot......In a Guido-New Jersey style-you-don't-wanna-bring-this-chick-to-Easter-dinner-sorta-way.

On the MFK questionnaire, she's definitely the F.

Yeah, that stupid tatto spanning her collar bone makes her look very Jersey shore. She's a thinner Kim Kardashian type.

The law VA passed in 2000 is obviously unconstitutional and it will be dispatched if she takes it to court. Who the heck thought of that stupid law.

Don't confuse something that is obviously unconstitutional with something that will be ruled as such in court.

I hate those fake contacts.

If she's dating him, then she is not 100% done with surgery

Didn't read the thread, did you? She's married. To a girl.

Social BS out of the way, "can't insult people" and "facebook thugging"? This is a damn slippery slope. Sliding has begun.

Social BS out of the way, "can't insult people" and "facebook thugging"? This is a damn slippery slope. Sliding has begun.

Yup.

No threats were made, merely a warning. I hope she lawyers up, i don't see how she can lose this case.

This is one of the many reasons I stay very far away from social media sites. Why would I want to put myself out there for slaughter? People are nuts today and the one thing I don't want is to make it easier for people to hurt me and my family

Damn, that dude hit the lottery! What was she thinking????

Female logic often (but not always) represents something out of the byzantine empire, it usually doesn't work how you think it does. I've lost track of the number of times I've seen a scenario where some decent looking chick was dating a slob or similar. That dude is overweight but he's also tall, so that more than cancels it out. There was a guy at work here from france that looked kinda nerdy, and he stunk (or at least his office stunk, every time we went in it). Every time we saw the guy at lunch he was hanging out with a grade 8-ish smokeshow on one of the benches outside. We still can't figure it out, to this day. We called the guy Pepe le Pew. [rofl]

-Mike

The Lawsuit I would file on these people would be epic even for this Country!

Female logic often (but not always) represents something out of the byzantine empire, it usually doesn't work how you think it does. I've lost track of the number of times I've seen a scenario where some decent looking chick was dating a slob or similar. That dude is overweight but he's also tall, so that more than cancels it out. There was a guy at work here from france that looked kinda nerdy, and he stunk (or at least his office stunk, every time we went in it). Every time we saw the guy at lunch he was hanging out with a grade 8-ish smokeshow on one of the benches outside. We still can't figure it out, to this day. We called the guy Pepe le Pew. [rofl]

-Mike

It's a real, identified and studied element of biology called the "Rare Male Effect".

That's why the accent thing works. It's that added something that gets the attention.

Back
Top Bottom