Virginia police say 6-year-old student shot teacher at Newport News elementary school

, The kid probably didn't like being told what to do, and he was never taught to respect authority.
Plus someone let him get access to the gun.
The kid has some really great parents.

Edit- Instead of not being taught to respect authority, it might be worse than that.
Some parts of our society actually teach children to hate, distrust and attack authority.

Last edited:
, The kid probably didn't like being told what to do, and he was never taught to respect authority.
That’s such an ageist remark! May be a kid just got an 80% lower and made a ghost gun from it. Punishing parents alone is not going to solve anything, unless all the rest get somehow punished too.

That’s pretty f***ed up… I bet the teacher never saw that comeing.

Edit- Instead of not being taught to respect authority, it might be worse than that.
Some parts of our society actually teach children to hate, distrust and attack authority.
Have you seen the authority figures in this country?

Sources close to Newport News Public Schools said the teacher was shot in the chest.
Chief Drew confirmed a 6-year-old boy is in custody. The boy had a handgun in his possession.
Police said during the press conference that the shooting was not accidental and that they are working to learn how the student got a firearm and why the shooting occurred.
No students were injured in the shooting.

"There was a school shooting in Newport News in the fall of 2021, at Heritage High School. In that incident, a student fired several shots in a busy hallway. A 17-year-old boy and girl were wounded by the gunfire. Jacari Taylor was 16 years old when a judge sentenced him to 10 years for the shooting."

Your statement is way too broad.

The distrust part is proper parenting.
The hate part can be a proper response to current affairs.
The attack part has been the proper response in times past, and probably will be in the future.

.... hold up son... the entire country is based on distrust of authority

Kids need to learn to respect adults but question everything

Have you seen the authority figures in this country?

Your statement is way too broad.

The distrust part is proper parenting.
The hate part can be a proper response to current affairs.
The attack part has been the proper response in times past, and probably will be in the future.

.... hold up son... the entire country is based on distrust of authority

Kids need to learn to respect adults but question everything
I agree, a certain amount of distrust and questioning of authority is healthy.
In this case I think it was taken too far.

Or, maybe this is a case of a feral child that didn't receive any direction or discipline at all.

I went to Richneck Elementary for first and second grades. Yikes.

My dad worked for NASA at Langley AFB.

Shot in the chest with a 9 mm, so is she missing a lung now?

CLAIM: On Memorial Day 2022 President Biden claimed a 9mm bullet will “blow the lung out of the body.”

joe-biden-cnn-town-hall-july-21-2021-getty-images-640x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom