Virginia gun control

the dems dont have that big a margin of control that something this ugly will pass......its pretty much a guarentee of a massive backlash in next election

What this does is move VA gun owners from being in a state of relative passivity into one of alertness, like what gun owners in RI and NH have to do now. Now its their turn to write, call, and show up at the state house.

Gun owners in Va have never been passive......look at VCDL and their accomplishments over last 10 years

If RI or mAss had 1% of the activism that VCDL generates you would be a lot better off

The last election in Va is a product of activist judge jerrymandering/effing with redistricting to rig the 2019 elections

...and massive election fraud in those districts.

Gun owners in Va have never been passive......look at VCDL and their accomplishments over last 10 years

If RI or mAss had 1% of the activism that VCDL generates you would be a lot better off

The last election in Va is a product of activist judge jerrymandering/effing with redistricting to rig the 2019 elections

I'm not talking about gun rights groups, they've been active in every state for, in some cases, more than a hundred years. I'm talking about the average gun owner. The guy who shows up at the gun club here and there and gets his news from the club email blast.

I have a friend who retired to Virginia about 4 years ago. He and his wife live near their daughter about 20 miles outside (south) of Richmond. I never thought of him as a gun owner but we visited them this past April and he showed me a couple of handguns he recently bought (G19 and Colt 1911).

Last week a got an email from him and an attached picture showing him with a new AR15 (S&W) he had just purchased with 500 rounds of ammo and three extra 30 round magazines. He said he was "doing this now" before some more gun control legislation works its way through the legislature in Richmond.

The left's over reach will be their undoing in VA. They are smarter in this state (Ma), they whittle away bits and pieces until eventually we will look like those citizens on London Bridge defending themselves against a crazed knife wielder with a fire extinguisher and a Narwhal tusk......

This will immediately be tied up in litigation. Nothing is going to happen on 01 JULY 2020. That gives gun rights advocates time to gear up and challenge this as strongly as possible.

As you know, election fraud is devilishly hard to discover and to prosecute. It typically happens in districts that are dominated by one party and they circle the wagons. When I lived there I heard stories about Republican poll watchers being physically barred from the polls and the counting areas. Abuse of false registrations followed by absentee ballots is a common method. Only a state AG with the will to investigate and enforce election laws has any hope of uncovering the extent of the fraud.

So it now makes sense that for at least the past six years that I know of, George Soros has been funding the campaigns of Democrats for AG in their states, and at least since 2018 has been funding local DA races as well.

ETA: Here are a few examples:
Heritage Foundation list of criminal convictions in VA
Dem official committing absentee ballot fraud

Last edited:
the dems dont have that big a margin of control that something this ugly will pass......its pretty much a guarentee of a massive backlash in next election

Maybe that's what they want? They figure they can make everyone miserable in just 2 years. Why worry about the budget or attracting business to the state? They're democrats after all, so focus on the inane and do max damage in 2 years and hope that it takes decades to undo.

thats MOSTLY true......if you look at a map of Va and Md there's not much of Va thats actually SOUTH of the sourthern most part of Md on the eastern shore........and most of what is south of it is solid compared to NoVa
i don't think the good people of maryland look at many maps. last time i was there, martyland that is, virginia was "in the south."

Maryland is below the Mason Dixon line, So, technically it is a Southern State.
During the Civil War, Lincoln had the Maryland legislature imprisoned at Ft
McHenry so that they could not vote to Secede with the other Southern States.
Because that would have put DC behind Enemy lines being surrounded by
Confederate states.

Malodave

As you know, election fraud is devilishly hard to discover and to prosecute. It typically happens in districts that are dominated by one party and they circle the wagons. When I lived there I heard stories about Republican poll watchers being physically barred from the polls and the counting areas. Abuse of false registrations followed by absentee ballots is a common method. Only a state AG with the will to investigate and enforce election laws has any hope of uncovering the extent of the fraud.

So it now makes sense that for at least the past six years that I know of, George Soros has been funding the campaigns of Democrats for AG in their states, and at least since 2018 has been funding local DA races as well.

ETA: Here are a few examples:
Heritage Foundation list of criminal convictions in VA
Dem official committing absentee ballot fraud

From what I've seen in Mass people just walk up and state a name, and the guy with the registration book states the name's address as a question, the person responds, "yes" and they are handed a ballot.

Also as a poll watcher I wasn't allowed to actually watch the counters count the votes, we were shooed out of the building (on the premise our silent presence was causing a commotion), which was illegal, and then given the tally reports. This all happened in Boston a block or two down from a police station (who don't care).

I've heard elsewhere in the country that by withholding the last ballot page off a certain number of ballots at a polling place a county position was stolen by just a few hundred votes. The person responsible was tied to Obama who was pres at the time, and therefore untouchable.

I take it for granted in large cities, and the State and Federal levels the elections are a sham. They just juggle the parties if necessary (Scott Brown) to relieve some pressure.

Probably not. My guess is they're gonna use SB16 as some kind of bargaining chip for something else. (maybe some kind of magazine limit?)

But several other gun laws are almost guaranteed to pass. Ubc's, a red flag law of some kind, and a return of one handgun a month are pretty much a sure bet.

Back
Top Bottom