• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Virginia Governor to Declare State Emergency to Prevent Lawful Carry at 2A Rally

This may end up being a good test case for the theory that law enforcement will be on gun owner's side and uphold our constitutional rights. Or, will the know where their bread is buttered?

There have already been thousands of cases. The answer is already clear. Most have absolutely no problem with it.

NYT driving the story towards Neo-Nazis White Supremacists and run of the mill Right-Wing Extremists. I’m sure all of the Democratic legislators who stay home will claim “an abundance of caution” as their motive.

What to Know About the Virginia Gun Rally

The authors, Sarah Mervosh, has been writing anti-gun articles for NYT for a while...

If the gun ban stands people should show up with empty rifle cases in protest. The police can send their day checking them.

I like the way you think.

So basically everything reported so far on the case has no relationship to the VCDL rally in Richmond

Well, you know that. I know that. Most of NES knows that. Almost all of the VCDL and other planned attendees know that. But far too many people who just get their news (and opinions) from TV DON'T know that.

It's the last group whom the media is playing to.

Intimidating for a head-on, barricaded shooter. Against multiple mobile attackers, with rifles and molotovs, it better have a few high gears.

This, most of these toys I think are just to intimidate people. Other than marching down a hallway, the Rook doesn't seem to be a wise tactical choice.

It would be hilarious to see someone from Trump's OSHA administration show up and declare a lot of the BS that Blackface and co has set up to be non compliant and fine/demand they take it down......
Get them for violations on fire exits and crowd limits due to the fences they installed! LOL

Intimidating for a head-on, barricaded shooter. Against multiple mobile attackers, with rifles and molotovs, it better have a few high gears.

LOL, good point. About 25 cents worth of gasoline, a junk bottle, and some rag turns the 'Rook' into a BBQ.

This, most of these toys I think are just to intimidate people. Other than marching down a hallway, the Rook doesn't seem to be a wise tactical choice.
I think it’s pretty cool actually. Keep it behind the line of riot troops and it allows you a line of fire down into the crowd and gives a perch to see back row agitators or armed people advancing to the front line.

I think it’s pretty cool actually. Keep it behind the line of riot troops and it allows you a line of fire down into the crowd and gives a perch to see back row agitators or armed people advancing to the front line.

Neither a line of riot police or the Rook would survive a large barrage of molotov cocktails. Just saying. Equipment like that scares dumb people who cannot think clearly.

It would be hilarious to see someone from Trump's OSHA administration show up and declare a lot of the BS that Blackface and co has set up to be non compliant and fine/demand they take it down......

ADA: Americans with Disabilities Act
Is it compliant?

Even better would be for Trump to show up unannounced and roll up in a motorcade of SS and enter the capitol/talk with people and re-assure them that he will do everything he can to defend ALL of their their civil rights including RKBA

If trump wants to secure the base/put actions to words then there's no better opportunity than Monday

He does something like this and his re-election is guaranteed......he becomes the peoples president......not the republican president

What a great, out of the box idea. Not sure how security would work. Maybe you can include this in your letter to him. ;-)

Apparently VA S.Ct. refused to overturn the lower court.
What was most infuriating was the court's reason for not overruling the lower court, essentially than since the lower court ruled so quickly and without taking any testimony, there was an inadequate record for the VA Supreme Court to review the ruling.

Back
Top Bottom