• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

http://thehill.com/regulation/26757...sal-catches-gun-control-advocates-by-surprise

The relationship between Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) and gun control groups is quickly souring after critics say he caved to pressure form the National Rifle Association. Virginia will now recognize concealed carry permits from dozens of other states with what critics say are weaker gun laws than the commonwealth. The move, announced by McAuliffe on Friday, represents a sharp departure from the state’s decision shortly before Christmas to block many out-of-state gun owners from carrying in Virginia.

[smile]

I hope the anti's are wetting their panties.

Good reversal, but what we still truly need is universal reciprocity, just like drivers licenses.

I hope someday that will happen. I am in my 30s maybe in my lifetime.

If it were to happen sneaky states like MA and NY would pass their own local laws. But if could atleast carry a revolver in all 50 states legally that would be awesome.

Not if it involves federal legislation. Because once the feds dictate that, they can set the minimum standards for issuance, training, and even what types of weapons can be carried.

Good reversal, but what we still truly need is universal reciprocity, just like drivers licenses.

Back
Top Bottom