Virginia beach shooting

radioman

NES Member
It says a cop took a round to his ballistic vest. Do police routinely wear level IV armor? Or was the POS using a handgun or shotgun?

I hate the fact that when shit like this happens, I have to be worried about my rights in addition to being concerned for the victims.

Thanks leftists, thanks a lot.

I hear ya. Just stupid. Someone did something illegal. Wtf difference does making something more illegal make? How does that solve the problem.

Is it just me, or do these atrocities tend to happen on Fridays?
Yeah. Sandy Hook and Vegas were on Friday, Pulse Saturday, Las Vegas on a Sunday. Seems mostly on the weekends.

I've always wondered how many more suicides happen on Sundays and Monday's as opposed to other days of the week.

They have released NO info on shooter identity....I think that rules out white guy, cuz they'd rush that info out. I'd love to be wrong, just seen how these things evolve...

Funny story, as a kid our parents took us to Virginia beach. Back at school in September, when asked to draw a picture of what I did on summer vacation, I obliged but titled it vagina beach. If only...

(My spelling hasnt gotten much better)

They are currently scrubbing his social media.

What a terrible tragedy.

I hate to admit it but I’m anxiously awaiting who the shooter was.

His characteristics will determine any anti Second Amendment fallout.

CNN just reported it was a semi-automatic pistol and a rifle. No word on the type of rifle but the anchor is desperately trying to confirm the type of rifle.

Fake news....

Yes but Fox isn’t covering the shooting so I thought I’d check out the lunacy on CNN. Might be fake but imagine at least a handgun was involved anyway and “rifle” could mean just about any long gun although w 11 dead I’m betting it won’t be a bolt or lever action rifle.

It’s on Fox.

Turned Fox on at 8, wasn’t being covered, switched to CNN which is covering it nonstop. Fox has mentioned it briefly when I switched back but Tucker had a few segments & guests that had nothing to do w the shooting. He’s going on about UFO sightings now.

Back
Top Bottom