• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Violate Your Oath And Turn On American Citizens At Your Legal Peril, Gun-Grabbers

"I don't know if I blame them. One used the equivalent of "shoot first, ask questions later."

And...this is why innocent people are getting shot and killed. Theses days the police believe that their safety is more important than the people that they're sworn to serve and many people support that sentiment with that
"I don't know if I blame them" attitude. I definitely blame them. Their life is no more important than anyone else's merely due to their chosen profession. Then it's I feared for muh life and all is well.
My point was more "it's understandable to prioritize one's self-preservation, especially in moments of stress" rather than "lmao, if you think he's reaching for his waistband, I say blast 'em!"

I'm hardly a police apologist.

maxresdefault.jpg

NTJWOWVYG4TXXD7OHQS5OZ7PSE.jpg
sddefault.jpg
53a9a88e6bb3f717338173ee-750-512.jpg
When this was going down I was livid. The reaction the bombing was very heavy handed and proved to me how our law enforcement is more of a domestic army than a police force. There were pictures taken of officers pointing there M4's and 240's at people just for looking out the window. Also video of "officers" kicking in doors without warrants pointing those same rifles at inoccent people all in the name of public safety. This was for one person! How do we defend ourselves or our families from these tactics?

When this was going down I was livid. The reaction the bombing was very heavy handed and proved to me how our law enforcement is more of a domestic army than a police force. There were pictures taken of officers pointing there M4's and 240's at people just for looking out the window. Also video of "officers" kicking in doors without warrants pointing those same rifles at inoccent people all in the name of public safety. This was for one person! How do we defend ourselves or our families from these tactics?

How?
If they bring 50 guys, you bring 500. If they bring 500, you bring 5000.
If they bring armor, you bring something to defeat it.
If they point a gun at you, be the first to pull the trigger in self defense.

Or simply don't allow them to go to work.

How?
If they bring 50 guys, you bring 500. If they bring 500, you bring 5000.
If they bring armor, you bring something to defeat it.
If they point a gun at you, be the first to pull the trigger in self defense.

Or simply don't allow them to go to work.
I agree. But how can we get that many people to show up? We cant even agree on the simple things.

I agree. But how can we get that many people to show up? We cant even agree on the simple things.

Thats because simple things don't matter. When government declares war on the American people and starts sending out their automatons to kill you it's not a simple thing anymore and people are going to have to choose their future. You either flee, fight or live as a slave under government tyranny.

"OK, who's going to shoot first? Everyone else is going to shoot after, but who's going to shoot first?"

Brave last words, hope I don't ever have to say them. But hope I can if I need to.

One of the door-kickers was wearing a Northeastern University Police jacket. Why wasn't he on campus, protecting the NU students, instead of stormtrooping outside of his jurisdiction?

This has nothing to do with China. This is a global development. Our country is no different from any other large countries in that specific aspect. We are not unified and we have been puzzified in the last few decades.

This is a very slow but very steady process. It has following steps:
1. Register owners
2. Register their purchases
3. Create new rules
4. Limit purchases
5. Limit licences
6. Confiscate

This process takes about 50-60 years but it works like a charm. The only way to avoid confiscations is to avoid steps 1 to 5. Everything else is a planned failure.

We are at step 5 for most of the biggest population Mecca's in the nation.

Mutual aid?
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl] That's laughable.

According to a friend of mine who was there in a supervisory role, many LEOs "self-deployed" with no command structure because they heard about it on scanners, etc. It was chaos and lots of officers who shouldn't be there were there. I was listening live on my scanner as it all went down and there was a call for everyone except SWAT to "stand down" and stop shooting when they found the turkey in the boat. So it was a major CF.

According to a friend of mine who was there in a supervisory role, many LEOs "self-deployed" with no command structure because they heard about it on scanners, etc. It was chaos and lots of officers who shouldn't be there were there. I was listening live on my scanner as it all went down and there was a call for everyone except SWAT to "stand down" and stop shooting when they found the turkey in the boat. So it was a major CF.

But that will never be explained to the public.

Good info, and evidence beyond a doubt what a CF that was.

For anyone who might be worried about cops turning on citizens for the big gun grab scenario remember this: They'll be dangerous not because they are efficient and focused- they'll be dangerous because they'll be sh!tting their pants. Well trained and experienced SWAT and ex-combat mil excepted, you're going to have a gaggle of jumpy, trigger happy numbnuts all fired up on adrenaline.

But that will never be explained to the public.
Of course not.

Good info, and evidence beyond a doubt what a CF that was.
It's funny, one day I just made a statement to him that I listened to all of it and it was a major CF. When I said it, I had no idea that he and his team were there too. He's a good dude and 150% pro-2A. I was surprised when he told me that I was spot-on in my evaluation of the event.

I was listening to it on my police scanner and I don't know if anyone who heard it live would reach the same conclusion or if it was because I was a cop for a number of years as well as an engineer (we like to analyze things) that drove me to that conclusion.

Fine. Allow f

Fine. Allow full Special Police Officer authority on campus, similar to Massachusetts private police agencies which have full police powers on railrail property. Otherwisw, they are local on premises specials only. My neighbor is a Boston and Maine RR cop and they are restricted. No arrest powers out side of RR property property. Unless the railroad goes across states lines, as federal law allows. AMTRAC is federal with nationwide LE powe.

When they start to at least fire LEO for not doing right I might have some hope they will jail them at some point .
There just is not enough punishment for doing wrong now. Let alone when the ShTF

This was also confirmed by the final report. If you never read it, I strongly recommend it to everybody. This report showed useless activities which resulted in serious mistakes. If it would not be for AWARE civilians we would have had a police state while brothers would be hunting in NYC.

Cops who refuse to comply will be arrested by their fellow officers. I believe the 40% refusal rate cited by the OP is a wild overestimate.

Arrested for what? [rofl] going AWOL at work? I know more than one guy in LE that if he was told to do this shit, sure as hell wouldn't be "showing up for the party" if those orders were in the cards.

-Mike

I'm not sure if this means anything but I asked a couple of friends of mine on a few local pds. Some knew I was a gun guy some didn't. but to a man when I asked them what they would do if given the order. They all responded the same way. "F that! What are you Fn nuts. Do you know how bad that would turn out" Take it for what its worth. You never know what someone will do when push comes to shove.

I'm not sure if this means anything but I asked a couple of friends of mine on a few local pds. Some knew I was a gun guy some didn't. but to a man when I asked them what they would do if given the order. They all responded the same way. "F that! What are you Fn nuts. Do you know how bad that would turn out" Take it for what its worth. You never know what someone will do when push comes to shove.

This is the one universal truth that it always boils down to.

I also believe that there are more good cops than bad cops.

Bob

I have quite a few family and friend LEO's. Most are pro-2A and want their family and friends to be able to defend themselves. One who is not so pro-2A is most definitely in the "F that!" crowd as far as confiscation goes. He's not all bad- he gave me a couple personal guns that he didn't want at the house (long ago, not in Mass).

My guess for my current local PD is maybe 60/40. More than half in the "F that!" crowd but there are definitely some that would get wood over the possibility to confiscate. COP as well as local politicians are 2A friendly, so I don't think even those with confiscation boners would be unleashed that quickly.

All fantasy- my bet is on 'death by a thousand (paper) cuts'; not a situation that could force a conflict.

I have quite a few family and friend LEO's. Most are pro-2A and want their family and friends to be able to defend themselves. One who is not so pro-2A is most definitely in the "F that!" crowd as far as confiscation goes. He's not all bad- he gave me a couple personal guns that he didn't want at the house (long ago, not in Mass).

My guess for my current local PD is maybe 60/40. More than half in the "F that!" crowd but there are definitely some that would get wood over the possibility to confiscate. COP as well as local politicians are 2A friendly, so I don't think even those with confiscation boners would be unleashed that quickly.

All fantasy- my bet is on 'death by a thousand (paper) cuts'; not a situation that could force a conflict.

My experience from Yugoslavia shows that cops and military will be the first ones who will grab their weapons and create the new enclaves while civilians will be lining up in the local Market Basket to buy sugar, flour and chips.

One of the door-kickers was wearing a Northeastern University Police jacket. Why wasn't he on campus, protecting the NU students, instead of stormtrooping outside of his jurisdiction?

They are cross sworn under sheriffs department iirc. Clearly people here will be upset with that, but it's not uncommon due to fact that property lines get blurred in city with off campus property.

Back
Top Bottom