• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Violate Your Oath And Turn On American Citizens At Your Legal Peril, Gun-Grabbers

SFC13557

NES Member
"
There has been a lot of talk about whether our law enforcement (and our military) would follow the orders of those like that furry fascist Beto to unleash a reign of terror upon innocent American citizens who the liberal elite’s unconstitutional gun decrees would turn into felons. Most of our heroic cops and warriors would hold true to their oaths to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But some pathetic worms would willingly, even eagerly betray their oaths and make war upon their own people. They need to know there will be consequences.

No, not the physical danger that collaborators would inevitably face enforcing such illegal commands, though we’ve seen the bloody results of such tyranny before and it sure won’t be The Waco Kid going through the door. This is about the other consequences of abandoning one’s oath. It is about the consequences that would come when the rule of law returns and justice demands to be done. Because there will be an accounting before the law for anyone who swore to defend the Constitution and then willingly does the opposite.

As you know, if you are law enforcement or military, you have a non-delegable duty to assess every order you receive and to refuse unlawful ones. And the Constitution is unequivocal that busting into a house to disarm peaceful Americans is a no-go.

What your oath requires you to do – or to refuse to do – in that scenario is clear. What you will do if faced with the choice is the only question. And you who will face this question better ask yourselves right now where you stand. It’s a hard question and an unfair one – you should never be put in that position, but life is hard and unfair.

What will you do?"

About 40 percent of you will loudly and clearly refuse to obey any illegal orders. That’s the response we citizens expect. Yeah, you will have to risk your retirement, but you bought that risk when you took the oath. We expect you to take whatever hit comes with keeping it, and getting fired for not attacking other Americans is a bitter pill but one you agreed to swallow. It sure isn’t the bitterest pill you might face. After all, if some psycho is shooting up a high school, we expect you to go in and kill him or die trying. Move to the sound of the guns. We don’t care if he’s got a M240 and you’ve got a .22 derringer."

Worst case, you pop some caps at him and end up taking bullets a kid would have taken. That’s your duty, and we expect you to do it. That’s why you get the big bucks. That’s also why you get our sincere respect and admiration. So, if keeping your oath means getting fired – or court-martialed – well, duty calls. Hopefully, after the tables turn, we can make it right for you.
Kirk Schlichter on townhall.com
Violate Your Oath And Turn On American Citizens At Your Legal Peril, Gun-Grabbers

I don't want to burst your bubble, but . . .

- Many LEOs do NOT swear an oath to defend the Constitution. My town clerk was told by the Sec. of State that there are a number of acceptable oaths of office and at least one of them (used by prior town clerks in my town) did NOT include anything about the Constitution. I raised that issue and the current town clerk researched it and now includes that in the oath of office.

- Politicians immediately forget their oaths as soon as they sit their ass down after the election, so what makes any of us think that LE will do anything different. I've worked with police officers who will unquestionably follow orders no matter what those order are.

Cops and politicians who push these laws and participate in the confiscations, better be sure their homes and families are safe.

I have a feeling a lot of these people AND THEIR FAMILIES would become immediate targets for guerilla warfare and/or snipers.

Having your family get massacred would be pretty strong deterrent to backing Beto.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but . . .

- Many LEOs do NOT swear an oath to defend the Constitution. My town clerk was told by the Sec. of State that there are a number of acceptable oaths of office and at least one of them (used by prior town clerks in my town) did NOT include anything about the Constitution. I raised that issue and the current town clerk researched it and now includes that in the oath of office.

- Politicians immediately forget their oaths as soon as they sit their ass down after the election, so what makes any of us think that LE will do anything different. I've worked with police officers who will unquestionably follow orders no matter what those order are.
Len we know that Cops in this State will follow unconstitutional orders but many Sheriff's in other States have already refused to comply with useless gun laws. Please read the entire article because there will be consequences.

The show's about to start...

MV5BYjAyYzZhMGMtNjFmOC00YmE3LWE0YTYtODIyMjE2ZjQ3Yzk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

It will be the death of a thousands cuts and they'll have us so backed into a corner, most all of us will cave.

Personally I see it coming state by state through drivers licenses: You want to have a car on the road in MA, you want to drive? Well then you need to turn in your guns or you don't get a drivers license.

I never wanted to say that publicly but that's probably the way this will happen.
It will be the death of a thousands cuts and they'll have us so backed into a corner, most all of us will cave.

Personally I see it coming state by state through drivers licenses: You want to have a car on the road in MA, you want to drive? Well then you need to turn in your guns or you don't get a drivers license.

"
There has been a lot of talk about whether our law enforcement (and our military) would follow the orders of those like that furry fascist Beto to unleash a reign of terror upon innocent American citizens who the liberal elite’s unconstitutional gun decrees would turn into felons. Most of our heroic cops and warriors would hold true to their oaths to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But some pathetic worms would willingly, even eagerly betray their oaths and make war upon their own people. They need to know there will be consequences.

No, not the physical danger that collaborators would inevitably face enforcing such illegal commands, though we’ve seen the bloody results of such tyranny before and it sure won’t be The Waco Kid going through the door. This is about the other consequences of abandoning one’s oath. It is about the consequences that would come when the rule of law returns and justice demands to be done. Because there will be an accounting before the law for anyone who swore to defend the Constitution and then willingly does the opposite.

As you know, if you are law enforcement or military, you have a non-delegable duty to assess every order you receive and to refuse unlawful ones. And the Constitution is unequivocal that busting into a house to disarm peaceful Americans is a no-go.

What your oath requires you to do – or to refuse to do – in that scenario is clear. What you will do if faced with the choice is the only question. And you who will face this question better ask yourselves right now where you stand. It’s a hard question and an unfair one – you should never be put in that position, but life is hard and unfair.

What will you do?"

About 40 percent of you will loudly and clearly refuse to obey any illegal orders. That’s the response we citizens expect. Yeah, you will have to risk your retirement, but you bought that risk when you took the oath. We expect you to take whatever hit comes with keeping it, and getting fired for not attacking other Americans is a bitter pill but one you agreed to swallow. It sure isn’t the bitterest pill you might face. After all, if some psycho is shooting up a high school, we expect you to go in and kill him or die trying. Move to the sound of the guns. We don’t care if he’s got a M240 and you’ve got a .22 derringer."

Worst case, you pop some caps at him and end up taking bullets a kid would have taken. That’s your duty, and we expect you to do it. That’s why you get the big bucks. That’s also why you get our sincere respect and admiration. So, if keeping your oath means getting fired – or court-martialed – well, duty calls. Hopefully, after the tables turn, we can make it right for you.
Kirk Schlichter on townhall.com

If you ask the average cop what their primary concern on the job is the answer is always: Officer Safety
IE: Themselves

That said, some officers will refuse to comply with orders to confiscate. However, it could get ugly with those who do comply. I could see them citing Officer Safety all day long as they roll up on the house of the average LTC holder in a Bearcat with an M2 in the turret.
Knock-Knock
Whelp he reached for his waistband, I feared for muh life, so we turned his house into a pile of toothpicks...and subsequently cleared in any investigation of course
Wash-rinse-repeat

If they come with Ma-deuce, they are at war...

Insert LEO weapon of choice here:

But...you get the point. There was the guy who got swatted and shot dead unarmed on his own porch FFS. How will they roll on a gun confiscation?

If you ask the average cop what their primary concern on the job is the answer is always: Officer Safety

That said, some officers will refuse to comply with orders to confiscate. However, it could get ugly with those who do comply. I could see them citing Officer Safety all day long as they roll up on the house of the average LTC holder in a Bearcat with an M2 in the turret.
Knock-Knock
Whelp he reached for his waistband, I feared for muh life, so we turned his house into a pile of toothpicks...and subsequently cleared in any investigation of course
Wash-rinse-repeat
I've spoken to more than one MSP officer who basically agreed with the "my life is #1 concern" notion. I don't know if I blame them. One used the equivalent of "shoot first, ask questions later."

There's no doubt there will be police and military on each side. For some reason, part of me thinks there will be more mil guys on the "good" side.

I don't know if "most" police will be on the good team. I think the overwhelming majority just want to retire and collect a pension and do their equivalent to 9-5. Not bad guys, but not running around screaming "SHALL....NOT..." either. All you gotta do is look up one of the facebook posts where a PD gloats about boning some dude over a gun that's not locked up or something to realize they are not all your friends.

Good and bad apples in all disciplines.

Len we know that Cops in this State will follow unconstitutional orders but many Sheriff's in other States have already refused to comply with useless gun laws. Please read the entire article because there will be consequences.
I can't and won't speak for what might happen (or is done) in other states. I'm speaking of Mass and only Mass.

Knock-Knock
Wash-rinse-repeat
Yes, I would expect a lot of this.

Insert LEO weapon of choice here:

But...you get the point. There was the guy who got swatted and shot dead unarmed on his own porch FFS. How will they roll on a gun confiscation?
Exactly as noted above.

History hath shewn that staties gonna state.
Staties are a unique breed and I fully expect them to do exactly what they are told to do by their REMFs.

Cops and politicians who push these laws and participate in the confiscations, better be sure their homes and families are safe.

I have a feeling a lot of these people AND THEIR FAMILIES would become immediate targets for guerilla warfare and/or snipers.

Having your family get massacred would be pretty strong deterrent to backing Beto.
IRA did what you are describing over the course of more than three decades, quite successfully, during that period in Northern Ireland's history known as "The Troubles". A lot of RUC cops and British troops ended up in cemeteries. Their families were also targeted.

I've spoken to more than one MSP officer who basically agreed with the "my life is #1 concern" notion. I don't know if I blame them. One used the equivalent of "shoot first, ask questions later."

There's no doubt there will be police and military on each side. For some reason, part of me thinks there will be more mil guys on the "good" side.

I don't know if "most" police will be on the good team. I think the overwhelming majority just want to retire and collect a pension and do their equivalent to 9-5. Not bad guys, but not running around screaming "SHALL....NOT..." either. All you gotta do is look up one of the facebook posts where a PD gloats about boning some dude over a gun that's not locked up or something to realize they are not all your friends.

Good and bad apples in all disciplines.

Finding those bad apples will be easy come payback time.

Back
Top Bottom