• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vinyl Wrapping a gun

The finish on on of my shotguns sucks, it's pretty beat up and looks like crap. I'm thinking of vinyl wrapping it not in camo but to something obnoxious, such as red digital camo or something or morning wood camo print. I might even do a "sticker bomb" wrap depending on how much the FUDDS annoy me at the trap range this weekend. The question I have is has anyone done this and how did it hold up?

I applied Gunskins pink Muddy Girl camo to my wife's AR a few years ago. Looks great and is holding up extremely well. They may have generic kits that will work for a shotty.

I applied Gunskins pink Muddy Girl camo to my wife's AR a few years ago. Looks great and is holding up extremely well. They may have generic kits that will work for a shotty.

I've found some sites where I can buy a 50" X 24" section for $75 and if I wanted to I could upload my own graphic. I should start a GoFund me and do montage of all the gun grabbers faces lol.

Make sure you use the adhesion promoter. I used the 3m wrap on some dirtbike side plates 2 years ago. Some of the edges lifted as I did not use it. It even held well on the exhaust side.

Make sure you use the adhesion promoter. I used the 3m wrap on some dirtbike side plates 2 years ago. Some of the edges lifted as I did not use it. It even held well on the exhaust side.

I think the harder part I will face will be on the barrel that has the oil on it an I will have to use a serious de-greaser.

Back
Top Bottom