Vietnam Veterans

ALCON,
DISCLAIMER: I am trying to put together argument style facts for liberal hippie friends of mine, and since I am an OEF vet, I can only speak of my experiences. If you do not want to talk about it, that is fine. We all have crosses to bear.

What I am trying to decipher is the many experiences of the return home, more specifically the reaction of the common people, their attitude toward you, how you were treated, ever a "victim" of any type of violence: i.e. verbal, physical, spat upon. I have interviewed many veterans, and one day some of it will go into a published memoir book of my own experiences.

I understand that times are tough now, I graciously open invitations to anyone who wishes to share over coffee or a meal. I am however in the south coast of PRM, so logistics would be more preferred around here, however I am willing to travel to your haunts. Within reason.

This is something that I am passionate about and I take very seriously.

Ways to contact me, are by PM, email as of right now.

PRM is the peoples Republic of MA. More formally known as Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I am thankful for you willingness to share, as more people forget about where the US got most, no ALL of it's freedom from.

If any of you guy's get a chance to meet tigersplint, do it!

We just had a blast over pizzas and beer, and he is a young man MP who really has his head on straight.

Another good friend made on NES![smile]

Back
Top Bottom