• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Video: Would you do this if threatened or give up the money?

well, consider that isnt being threatened, that is being actively attacked (being shot at), I would have to think the decision whether to just give up my money and comply or protect my life would be a very easy one (even in this shitehole state).

The police officer made a very powerful statement:

"Bad guys out there need to realize there are armed citizens who are willing and able to defend themselves".

An armed society is a polite society...

Would you do this if threatened or give up the money?

Pull a gun on me (let alone shoot) and your deathwish will come true, no question about it.

There's no decision at all...as it was reported, they engaged the victim outright, nothing to do except return the favor.

Last edited:
If you're shot at and don't return fire then...[hmmm][sad2]

Kudos to the Lt. for being real.

More Kudos to the Victim that wasn't. [grin]

This wasn't just someone walking up and saying, "Yo, give me your wallet." This was attempted armed robbery and attempted murder.
To answer the question. I shoot him in the effing face.

There's going to be a lot of this crap coming into the holidays when all the broke, desparate scumbags try to separate you from your property and hard earned money. It will be interesting to see the avalanche of news about people defending themselves and see if the tide turns further.

No, it was Orange County, Florida, a big difference. (Though, when I was growing up around there, Orange County, California would have been even more pro-gun; things do change.)

When I heard the officer's comments, I couldn't help contrast them with what I'd expect the response to be here: Martha Coakley reiterating that they discourage self-help. [rolleyes]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom