• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

[VIDEO] "Salvadorian immigrants firing AR-15 Rifle in Boston backyard"

7sged.jpg

Was that a turd near the blue thing they were shooting at?

What an odd place for an EOTech

The way the bipod is mounted is even more odd

I was thinking that and the total lack of any hearing protection and the kid's non-reaction right nearby when they shoot didn't seem like its .223

Imagine if that kid just happened to come down the slide right about the time the trigger was being pulled.

At least they had a solid backstop!

Notice all the bullet impacts on the cinderblocks?

I don't even know where to start. What a group of idiots. From the poor Tapco-f**ked rifle to the complete lack of any safety/firearm handling skills, to the fact that they're dumping 5.56mm rounds into a mulch pile in their "yard". He's holding it righty, and closing his right eye to shoot the EOTech with just his left eye? [angry2] Morons.

Obviously they don't know about the 1989 City of Boston ordinance banning the possession of Assault Weapons.

Seems awfully quiet for .223 or 5.56.

Either that or the mic in the camera is getting blunderbussed and it doesn't have good dynamic range. One part that doesn't make sense to me is why it isn't picking up an echo. Usually a gun like that fired between buildings etc will create a considerable local echo of sorts.

-Mike

I would bet my left nut that video is not in Boston or any of it's suburbs. Probably not in Massachusetts either and even though the kids are speaking english there's a good chance it may not even be from the USA. I won't even bother getting into how off the audio is because I agree there's no way that gun is firing .223/5.56. Brian W. Kenneth being a YouTube hero trying to stir up a little controversy....?

I would bet my left nut that video is not in Boston or any of it's suburbs. Probably not in Massachusetts either and even though the kids are speaking english there's a good chance it may not even be from the USA.

This. We would have seen it on the news. No way the neighbors wouldn't have ratted them out.

If it were larger than .22lr wouldn't the guy with the white shirt have lost some teeth?
Why? does the AR even have enough felt recoil to loosen a tooth? it is difficult to find a softer shooting platform and with all the crap he has hanging off that thing it has to be a 10lb rifle

I would bet my left nut that video is not in Boston or any of it's suburbs. Probably not in Massachusetts either and even though the kids are speaking english there's a good chance it may not even be from the USA. I won't even bother getting into how off the audio is because I agree there's no way that gun is firing .223/5.56. Brian W. Kenneth being a YouTube hero trying to stir up a little controversy....?

That's my impression of that video title.

Back
Top Bottom