Video of NYC Attack: OPEN-ACCESS: Defending Yourself & Family Against Mob Attack on Vehicle, Lawfully & Tactically

Yea, i'm sure you would have. Had you actually done what you say If not spend the rest of your life in jail from involuntary manslaughter charges, you will be broke from never ending legal defense attorney fees from civil lawsuits brought against you. Kill 'em all right ?? Not.

Worked well enough for the cops when they did it.

Yea, i'm sure you would have. Had you actually done what you say If not spend the rest of your life in jail from involuntary manslaughter charges, you will be broke from never ending legal defense attorney fees from civil lawsuits brought against you. Kill 'em all right ?? Not.
That is sad but true and this youth gangsta knows it too very well. The world is theirs to take.
All they can be afraid of is a ‘criminal mischief’.

I would openly weep if I had to use self defense rounds to defend my self. My god at $1.25 a round.
Gotta be at least one action hero who's already said in a movie
that they'd bust a cap on some miscreant, but they're not worth the ammo price.

What preceded the windshield Thor smash? Looks like a road/bicyclist rage episode where both share blame.
A few of the youts were hanging on to the car, getting free rides.
(Which BTW folks, I bet is going to be the new hotness for misbehavior,
as omnipresent as Squeegee Guys once were,
until/unless the city elects Rudy V2.0
).
One yout was tailgating them, and faw-down/go-boom
when they stopped for a traffic signal or someting.

Purely in retrospect, the pro-move when it first started would have been
to just keep speeding up - play chicken with them.
Or brush them off with a serpentine move, and then zip away
beyond their ability to catch up.
But we are of course talking about city traffic...

I have seen more of groups of youth riding bicycles or dirt bikes around Boson lately, boisterous, doing wheelies and such.

I personally would have gotten out of the car and beat the ever-loving shit out of anyone who I could get a hold on.
Bring a spare mag or you'll end up naked and cut up real bad.

In Mogadishu do as they do in Mozambique or you'll end up dangling from a bridge in Fallujia.

Cars kill far more cyclists than visa versa. I would rather have a car against this group of attackers vs being on the street and armed with a small firearm. 10-15 bullets would probably not dent this group that well, but I am sure I could massacre all of them with that 4000lb killing machine if I wanted to. Amazed those guys didn’t get hurt or killed doing that.

Back
Top Bottom