Video of NYC Attack: OPEN-ACCESS: Defending Yourself & Family Against Mob Attack on Vehicle, Lawfully & Tactically

Reptile

NES Member
Welcome to today’s Law of Self Defense content, which in a departure from our normal practice is open-access rather than restricted to our Members. The reason for this exception is the news from New York City of a vicious attack upon a stopped vehicle containing a 74-year-old woman and her 50-ish son by a mob of violent aggressors who slammed the vehicle with bicycles and smashed the front windshield with a jumping leap from the hood of the car.

Indeed, so vicious was the attack that the NY Post reports a NYPD police officer described it as “animalistic”: Group of NYC bicyclists attack BMW in broad daylight, wild video shows

At that point, in a desperate effort to secure their safety, and with the 74-year-old woman openly weeping and in fear for her life, the vehicle drove through the attackers. Those attackers briefly pursued the vehicle, then fled, remain unidentified, and are unlikely to ever be held accountable.

Could you just imagine the fear these victims had while the people attacked them?

Attorney Branca believes the victims had the right to use lethal force.

He details why in his legal analysis.

You would think the founding fathers would have put something in our constitution validating our rights to protect our citizens in a situation like this! [rofl2]
Yes, I am being sarcastic, in case you haven't figured that out!

To bad New York City's politicians, DA, Judges and LEO don't acknowledge those individual rights!

Last edited:
You would think the founding fathers would have put something in our constitution validating our rights to protect our citizens in a situation like this! [rofl2]
Yes, I am being sarcastic, in case you haven't figured that out!

To bad New York City's politicians, DA, Judges and LEO don't acknowledge those individual rights!

FIFY

I’d imagine even a court in NYC would have trouble convicting vehicular manslaughter in a case like this.

Stay out of a**h*** cities. It's that simple. Especially ones with mayors who are encouraging this crap instead of stuffing it down and arresting folks by the 100's.

Ye reap what ye sow. For both these crap-hole mayors and the people who decide to drive in these cities. Everyone should leave. Stick it to the mayor and the hooligans. Suddenly, it won't be fair. "You all left us here!" Move back. "YOU BE GENTRIFYING US!" You can't win. So best to leave and ignore them.

Teen arrested in NYC attack on SUV in broad daylight​

Sources told the New York Post approximately 25 bikers were involved​

Read an article, the old lady persons inside are SAD the society made the utes feel they had to do this.
a juvenile 'criminal mischief'. he will not even be spending a night in a cage. well, it is what it is. hellish nyc.

"One arrest has been made so far — a 15-year-old boy who was charged as a juvenile with criminal mischief and rioting on Wednesday, sources said."

Could you just imagine the fear these victims had while the people attacked them?
Evidently not afraid enough to keep driving.

I'm not sure, but I think the fools even stopped for a red light at the next cross-street.

74 year old lady in NY isn't going to do that.
Her job was riding shotgun,
and freaking out so badly that her 50-yo son
was even less likely to take correct actions behind the wheel.

Read an article, the old lady persons inside are SAD the society made the utes feel they had to do this.
Maybe if they get arrested for failing to acknowledge their privilege they'll smarten up.
Nah; they had someone crater their windshield by jumping on it with both feet,
and that still was not a big enough clue-batting.

Imagine if the Bike People jump someone who knows how to drift...
...the bodies will be flying like a freaking lawn sprinkler.

I would've ran them over in a heartbeat.
Yea, i'm sure you would have. Had you actually done what you say If not spend the rest of your life in jail from involuntary manslaughter charges, you will be broke from never ending legal defense attorney fees from civil lawsuits brought against you. Kill 'em all right ?? Not.

I’d imagine even a court in NYC would have trouble convicting vehicular manslaughter in a case like this.
NYC routinely allows R-U-FEEN-KIDDIN-ME level negligent drivers to get away with vehicular manslaughter of innocent people on sidewalks or on signalized crosswalks.

Somehow I think they'd throw the book at these people though.

Yea, i'm sure you would have. Had you actually done what you say If not spend the rest of your life in jail from involuntary manslaughter charges, you will be broke from never ending legal defense attorney fees from civil lawsuits brought against you. Kill 'em all right ?? Not.
I personally would have gotten out of the car and beat the ever-loving shit out of anyone who I could get a hold on.

What preceded the windshield Thor smash? Looks like a road/bicyclist rage episode where both share blame.

I mean it was a BWM. They're already practically guilty. 😉
Teenage thugs playing the "we are angry because we like to angry and going to disrupt and break shit game" because there are no parents or authority figures to spank them for bad behavior.

Teen arrested in NYC attack on SUV in broad daylight​

Sources told the New York Post approximately 25 bikers were involved​

bikers. Lol

Back
Top Bottom