Video: Oakland is officially gone

its-happening.gif

It is disgusting, but it isn't new. Those videos are a couple years old. And when I lived in NJ about 15 years ago, people would block off highways with a line of cars so they could hold drag races. The total disregard for others is staggering.

I blame it all on whistle tips... it's like a gateway drug to even more shenanigans...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of that footage is stupid old, but yeah... it's pretty much a shithole.

-Mike

Amber Lamps will be inbound any minute now....

They've figured out:
1. Go in and stop this, get called racist, risk jail time when they have to go hands on or get involved in a shootout.
2. Let it happen, no one really cares.

Lose, Lose. They get what they have voted for.

It drives anyone with any sanity and/or money out of the area. All that is left is the EBT dirt bags so what is the point of trying to stop things? That's why all the BLM folks are so full of shit, if everyone in Oakland was handed $1mill just for being black, within a week they would all be either destitute or OD'd.

At this point it ain't whitey's fault, some people just don't want to be fixed.

At this stage in the game, there's no solution that's going to fix this type of behavior. I'm sure the Oakland PD already has their hands full, and are walking on eggshells to boot. The older I get, the further away from population centers I want to be.

It is disgusting, but it isn't new. Those videos are a couple years old. And when I lived in NJ about 15 years ago, people would block off highways with a line of cars so they could hold drag races. The total disregard for others is staggering.
Happens in MA too.

At this stage in the game, there's no solution that's going to fix this type of behavior. I'm sure the Oakland PD already has their hands full, and are walking on eggshells to boot. The older I get, the further away from population centers I want to be.

Give me a tall building and comms with a helo for sammich and ammo resupply, everything will be good in a week.

We...I mean :cough cough: I know people who used to do that in Fall River on 24

Back
Top Bottom