Video... More MA gun laws?

Brace yourself because they ARE going to nix PTP transfers. It makes no sense, but there are 8 additional Brady Scorecard Points at stake. That's enough to bring Mass up from a B+ to an A- or A. Right now we're only #6 on their list. That's all they care about, getting the points.

Brace yourself because they ARE going to nix PTP transfers. It makes no sense, but there are 8 additional Brady Scorecard Points at stake. That's enough to bring Mass up from a B+ to an A- or A. Right now we're only #6 on their list. That's all they care about, getting the points.

I'm not saying I believe it or not, but Naughton claimed that would not be the case at the recent gun club visit he did.

That guy just gives off a creepy/ pervy vibe.
Don't know what it is, but I wouldn't want to shake hands with him even if he wasn't a anti turd.

I know his brother, decent enough guy and he has expressed interest in going shooting. I told him I would take him as long as I could photograph him and post it. Still waiting for an answer.

I'm not saying I believe it or not, but Naughton claimed that would not be the case at the recent gun club visit he did.

I hope you're right, but they're going to do something and this is a no-brainer. No one want's to publicly claim that background checks are 'bad' and this is the #1 priority of the gun control lobby. The fact that the issue is irrelevant in MA is nuance that none of them cares about.

If we have universal background checks in MA, it should obviate the need for a license, right?

I dont trust what they say. If Deleo wants it. It will happen. Naughton is just a snake looking to move up the ladder.

Ive written to deleo letting him know that i will not vote for gobi for senate, or any democrat reps if any new restrictions on gun ownership pass.

Not that i would vote for democrats anyway. But if he hears enough he might lose a senate and rep seats to an R he may listen. I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom